270soft Forum

Trump Justices Thought Game

Trump will have have three justices on the court. Let’s play a game. Choose one Justice you would confirm, one justice you’d block, and one justice you’d elevate to Chief Justice. You must abide by the instructions for your vote to count, even if you like or dislike all of them. Here are the justices names for reference:

Neil Gorsuch

Brett Kavanaugh

Amy Coney Barrett

Just now, vcczar said:

Trump will have have three justices on the court. Let’s play a game. Choose one Justice you would confirm, one justice you’d block, and one justice you’d elevate to Chief Justice. You must abide by the instructions for your vote to count, even if you like or dislike all of them. Here are the justices names for reference:

Neil Gorsuch

Brett Kavanaugh

Amy Coney Barrett

Chief Justice Gorsuch

Justice Barrett

block Kavanaugh

bad for me politically but I just really don't like the dude

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

Chief Justice Gorsuch

Justice Barrett

block Kavanaugh

bad for me politically but I just really don't like the dude

Yeah the sexual harassment allegations was my key factor, since they’re all ideologically similar. I think Gorsuch might be less faith-based than Barrett which factored in a decision as well. 

I think a SC justice should have flawless lifetime behavior. No history of temptation or misbehavior. The person should be inherently well-behaved. Considering we have thousands of judges, this shouldn’t be hard to find. 

Elevate Neil Gorsuch

Confirm ACB

Block Brett Kavanaugh

Gorsuch has been a rock star and a great Justice so far, my favorite on the court. We could do with his leadership. 

ACB I hope will join with Gorsuch in her interpretations but since she's not yet on the court, I'll just add her to the court.

While I don't think Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist, I don't think he's a good judge. I think he's neither the temperament nor the record for me to trust him with a seat. I am particularly troubled with his takes on the 4th amendment.

• Thanks 1

Chief Justice Gorsuch.

• Pleasantly surprising as a judge so far, he seems to be more of a Roberts than an Alito/Thomas, which is the best I can really ask for with a Trump nominated Judge.

Confirm Justice Amy Coney Barrett

• It's all hypothetical at this point, but in terms of conservative judges I presume she'll rule to the right of Kavanaugh, and fit in as more of an Alito/Thomas type. but she doesn't really have any marks against her personally.

Block Brett Kavanaugh

• Not fit to be a Supreme Court Justice.
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, vcczar said:

Neil Gorsuch

Brett Kavanaugh

Amy Coney Barrett

Chief Justice Barrett

Confirm Gorsuch

Block Kavanaugh

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Chief Justice Gorsuch

confirm Barrett

block Kavanaugh 

• Thanks 1

Chief Justice Barrett

Confirm Gorsuch

Block Kavanaugh 

• Thanks 1
On 10/13/2020 at 8:26 PM, vcczar said:

Neil Gorsuch

Brett Kavanaugh

Amy Coney Barrett

Chief Justice ACB

Confirm Gorsuch

Block Kavanaugh

• Thanks 1