270soft Forum

State of the Race: 21 Days Left

21 Day Poll  

26 members have voted

1. 1. See the Data in the First Post: Who do you think wins if the election were today?

2. 2. Is there anything about Justice Barrett personally that you think should disqualify her from being on the Supreme Court?

3. 3. Do you agree with Democratic efforts to stop Justice Barrett's nomination because of the Merrick Garland situation?

4. 4. Should US Senators have regular Covid tests and the results released?

5. 5. Should the SC Confirmation Hearings and Vote be delayed if members of the Senate have Covid, especially judiciary members?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just chill? Like I just want to do RP, see funny memes, and talk about how to make PI better.

My gosh, I'm in class and I'm missing a lot. Anywho, sending everyone good vibes!

You have 4 days to cool off. Peace, bro.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, vcczar said:

It isn't just "ignorance" he has little patience for willful immorality or willful unethicalness. I'm with @Patine in this regard. I think he just thinks that if he complains about it, everyone will listen, and suddenly rectify their behavior. 

Agree. And I'll take some responsibility for occasionally being one of the people who likes to poke the bear.

1 minute ago, PringlesN7 said:

If anyone needs something to chill out too... Fallout New Vegas music always hits the spot!

I really enjoyed Fallout 4, and everyone says that it's the worst fallout but I had better times with 4 than 3 or NV, but NV is still a classic for sure.

• Upvote 1
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Agree. And I'll take some responsibility for occasionally being one of the people who likes to poke the bear.

You don't do it nearly as much as you used to. It's almost too easy to do. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, SilentLiberty said:

I really enjoyed Fallout 4, and everyone says that it's the worst fallout but I had better times with 4 than 3 or NV, but NV is still a classic for sure.

Yeah, I don't think Fallout 4 as a game isn't bad. Story is shit imo... but it's the most fun of the Fallouts imo. New Vegas always hits the spot for the story though. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, PringlesN7 said:

If anyone needs something to chill out too... Fallout New Vegas music always hits the spot!

There was a lot of good original NES music that I miss. When I was a kid, I'd record the music off the game and listen to it. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, SilentLiberty said:

Fallout 4 is definitely a good game. Just not a good "Fallout" game, if that makes sense.

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

You don't do it nearly as much as you used to. It's almost too easy to do. 

Yeah I feel like I've made some decent progress this year in not being a troll.

Just now, PringlesN7 said:

Yeah, I don't think Fallout 4 as a game isn't bad. Story is shit imo... but it's the most fun of the Fallouts imo. New Vegas always hits the spot for the story though. 

Yeah the story is very lackluster after the first playthrough but I loved settlement building. I also enjoyed factions however bare they were at times.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, PringlesN7 said:

Pfh. This is OG territory now. Fallout discussions only! :P 

Legion gang where you at?

"Degenerates like yo"-- 

Probably not a good idea to use that quote in this thread 😛 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

All the non Fallout-players in this thread be like: 😐

I own the one set in Massachusetts. That's Fallout 4 right?

• Upvote 1

I beat that game pretty quickly bypassing most side quests. My favorite parts about the game was building impressive buildings and the detective robot character. I just wish the settlements played a larger role in the game. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Cenzonico said:

I've only played Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Both good in their own right.

Fallout 3 was dull back when I started it but then I nuked Megaton. And I found some fun in that... spent the rest of the playthrough hanging out with the rich OG's at Tenpenney Tower. Hehe :P

• Upvote 1