270soft Forum

State of the Race: 21 Days Left

21 Day Poll  

26 members have voted

1. 1. See the Data in the First Post: Who do you think wins if the election were today?

2. 2. Is there anything about Justice Barrett personally that you think should disqualify her from being on the Supreme Court?

3. 3. Do you agree with Democratic efforts to stop Justice Barrett's nomination because of the Merrick Garland situation?

4. 4. Should US Senators have regular Covid tests and the results released?

5. 5. Should the SC Confirmation Hearings and Vote be delayed if members of the Senate have Covid, especially judiciary members?

Just now, buenoboss said:

Can we just chill? Like I just want to do RP, see funny memes, and talk about how to make PI better.

Bueno my guy... the essence of Heaven just came out of the words you typed on your computer screen. I wholeheartedly agree. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just chill? Like I just want to do RP, see funny memes, and talk about how to make PI better.

My gosh, I'm in class and I'm missing a lot. Anywho, sending everyone good vibes!

You have 4 days to cool off. Peace, bro.

Posted Images

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

We've already had this discussion @vcczar and it's clear you're letting your personal bias get in the way.

Apparently bad behavior has been tolerated on this board and now people are upset they are getting penalized for breaking the rules. 

No I'm not. You and @Patine both go temp banned, in part, because of me. I notified @admin_270 that both of you were at fault. Now, you're personal attacking him again. I've also tagged Admin about @Wiw. You can't hide behind political and ideological differences to avoid bans if you are being perversely hostile or antagonistic. It seems you are trying to be that way. I would have let this slide if you didn't immediately personal attack Patine as soon as he got banned again. You've already been banned longer than 90% of the people on here, and you're new!

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

and "ABLEIST DICK!" is not worthy of your attention only comments that go against your beliefs @vcczar? You're better than that (do you consider that a personal attack?). 

I tagged that comment to @admin_270. You're just looking to play the victim all the time. Please calm down and stop personally attacking people while you're at it. 

Also note that I comment on posts as I read them. I saw your attack on @Patine before I saw @Wiw's attack on you. Thus I responded to your first. It's natural order of events. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, vcczar said:

No I'm not. You and @Patine both go temp banned, in part, because of me. I notified @admin_270 that both of you were at fault. Now, you're personal attacking him again. I've also tagged Admin about @Wiw. You can't hide behind political and ideological differences to avoid bans if you are being perversely hostile or antagonistic. It seems you are trying to be that way. I would have let this slide if you didn't immediately personal attack Patine as soon as he got banned again. You've already been banned longer than 90% of the people on here, and you're new!

Admin already notified me on that if you kept scrolling and as I wrote, "got it". 

I'm just calling out behavior that has been left unchecked for however long that poster has been here. Someone has to or that pattern of behavior will obviously continue. 

As you can see if you keep scrolling I moved on to talk about Trump in Florida before another personal attack was thrown my way. 

He's gone for 4 days so let's just move on and focus on politics, shall we?  And the personal attacks from @Wiw as well. 

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

I tagged that comment to @admin_270. You're just looking to play the victim all the time. Please calm down and stop personally attacking people while you're at it. 

Also note that I comment on posts as I read them. I saw your attack on @Patine before I saw @Wiw's attack on you. Thus I responded to your first. It's natural order of events. 

"looking to play victim" isn't a personal attack then?  That offends me. I could comment on how you are behaving currently as well but that would be a personal attack I'm sure from your angle. 

Please do not insult my character if me writing "0 class" is a personal attack according to your judgement. 

Again that is insulting. 

"looking to play victim" isn't a personal attack then?  That offends me. 

Please do not insult my character if me writing "0 class" is a personal attack according to your judgement. 

This is just reaching. 

And obviously you know you said more than "0 class". Just be happy you didn't get the banhammer too and move on.

• Like 1
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

This is just reaching. 

And obviously you know you said more than "0 class". Just be happy you didn't get the banhammer too and move on.

I have moved on. Seem others want to continually pick at me when I'm trying to talk about Florida lol 

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Admin already notified me on that if you kept scrolling and as I wrote, "got it". 

I'm just calling out behavior that has been left unchecked for however long that poster has been here. Someone has to or that pattern of behavior will obviously continue. 

As you can see if you keep scrolling I moved on to talk about Trump in Florida before another personal attack was thrown my way. 

He's gone for 4 days so let's just move on and focus on politics, shall we?  And the personal attacks from @Wiw as well. 

I agree that @Patine has been routinely out of line, especially so in the last few years. This used to not occur much for whatever reason. 

Unless I end up blocking you so I don't see your posts, I'll probably be quick to point out to @admin_270 any times you cross the line, since you seem to be prone to losing your shit. I hope you prove me wrong. 

• Upvote 1

I agree that @Patine has been routinely out of line, especially so in the last few years. This used to not occur much for whatever reason. 

It's probably the especially heated election season. Happens to all of us. You can't blame him.

• Upvote 1

Unless I end up blocking you so I don't see your posts, I'll probably be quick to point out to @admin_270 any times you cross the line, since you seem to be prone to losing your shit. I hope you prove me wrong. 

So "looking to play victim" and "prone to losing my shit" aren't personal attacks

and yet I comment "someone has 0 class" and yet you find issue with that and not your comments.

'

Your hypocrisy has no bounds Vcczar :)   

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

It's probably the especially heated election season. Happens to all of us. You can't blame him.

He's been like that since Trump has been in office or running for office. I actually can't recall him ever doing anything even close to bannable before mid-2015.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

For someone who didn't care much about the election he really seemed to

So "looking to play victim" and "prone to losing my shit" aren't personal attacks

and yet I comment "someone has 0 class" and yet you find issue with that and not your comments.

'

Your hypocrisy has no bounds Vcczar :)   

And here you are playing the victim again. 

Just now, Hestia11 said:

He just has little patience for ignorance. His fault was that his definition of ignorance wasn't a 100% objective definition of ignorance. Patine's a good guy.

1 minute ago, Hestia11 said:

I don't think its the election he cares about. It's the fact that any group of human beings would elect someone as deplorable a person as Donald Trump. 

• Like 1
Just now, vcczar said:

I don't think its the election he cares about. It's the fact that any group of human beings would elect someone as deplorable a person as Donald Trump. 

And the election pretty much equals Trump. 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Hestia11 said:

And the election pretty much equals Trump. 

2 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

He just has little patience for ignorance. His fault was that his definition of ignorance wasn't a 100% objective definition of ignorance. Patine's a good guy.

It isn't just "ignorance" he has little patience for willful immorality or willful unethicalness. I'm with @Patine in this regard. I think he just thinks that if he complains about it, everyone will listen, and suddenly rectify their behavior. 

• Upvote 1