270soft Forum

State of the Race: 25 Days Left

vcczar

25 Day Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. See the Data in the First Post: Who do you think wins if the election were today?

2. 2. Pres. Trump has backed out of a virtual debate against Trump. Which statements do you agree with. (Click all that apply)

• Trump has tested positive for COVID so a virtual debate for next week was necessary.
    • Trump is making a mistake by calling off the debate, considering he's down 10 pts in the poll and is facing a landslide defeat.
    • Trump is making a good move considering how the last debate went poorly for him in the polls.
    • I think Trump forced this to happen by saying that he would show up in person for the debate. He knew this would change the rules so he could call it off.
    • Trump doesn't want a virtual debate because the moderator could mute him.
    • Trump doesn't want a virtual debate because he can't see a crowd and he likes a crowd.
    • Trump doesn't want a virtual debate because it makes him appear as an infected, sick person.
    • Trump doesn't want a virtual debate because he wants to walk up to Biden and kiss him on the mouth so he can infect him too.
    • Trump doesn't want a virtual debate because Biden will be more scripted that way.
    • Trump doesn't want a virtual debate because agreeing to it would undermine his message that Covid isn't as serious as Democrats think it is.
    • Other (mention below)
  3. 3. How off do you think the polls will be in the Battleground states on Average?

• They'll be accurate.
    • They'll actually be off. Biden will do better in the election than in the polls.
    • Trump will do up to +1 better in the election than he is in the polls
    • Trump will do up to +2 better in the election than he is in the polls
    • Trump will do up to +3 better in the election than he is in the polls
    • Trump will do up to +4 better in the election than he is in the polls
    • Trump will do up to +5 better in the election than he is in the polls
    • Trump will do up to +6 better in the election than he is in the polls
    • Trump will do up to +7 better in the election than he is in the polls
    • Trump will do up to +8 better in the election than he is in the polls
    • Trump will do up to +9 better in the election than he is in the polls
    • Trump will do up to +10 better in the election than he is in the polls or more!

10 minutes ago, Patine said:

Not ignoring. Perhaps considering them equally lacking in ultimate relevance.

you're telling me if the 2nd debate moderator had worked at trump tower for a month in the 80's, gone to a trump charity golf event in 2016 and taken a picture with trump, and then posted an anti biden/obama article on his twitter you would find 0 relevance?

oh yeah and then had DMed Sean Hannity on Twitter, "should I respond to Biden or not"? 

come on 😂 😂😂

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

you're telling me if a moderator had worked at trump tower for a month in the 80's, gone to a trump charity golf event in 2016 and taken a picture with trump, and then posted an anti biden/obama article on his twitter you would find 0 relevance?

oh yeah and then had DMed Sean Hannity on Twitter, "should I respond to Biden or not"? 

come on 😂 😂😂

Personally, this election is so wretched, with such vile candidates on both sides, and such a viciously, hatefully, irreconcilable, uncompromising WW1 trenchline socio-political divide in the population not seen since going into the 1860 election, and the lies, slanderous accusation, bad stereotypes, toxic hyperbole, and abandonment of simple rational thinking have gotten so bad, such little details don't matter in the cesspool deluge. No matter who wins, the vast majority of the nation - and the world - loses by default. This election REALLY shows the worst of the Duopoly, and that it really has to go - completely and totally - from power, and rigged electoral system that makes them collectively unchallengeable and their culture of constant, endless, remorseless, and unpunished high state crime.

10 minutes ago, Patine said:

Personally, this election is so wretched, with such vile candidates on both sides, and such a viciously, hatefully, irreconcilable, uncompromising WW1 trenchline socio-political divide in the population not seen since going into the 1860 election, and the lies, slanderous accusation, bad stereotypes, toxic hyperbole, and abandonment of simple rational thinking have gotten so bad, such little details don't matter in the cesspool deluge. No matter who wins, the vast majority of the nation - and the world - loses by default. This election REALLY shows the worst of the Duopoly, and that it really has to go - completely and totally - from power, and rigged electoral system that makes them collectively unchallengeable and their culture of constant, endless, remorseless, and unpunished high state crime.

just wait till you see the people running in 2024 

23 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

you're telling me if the 2nd debate moderator had worked at trump tower for a month in the 80's, gone to a trump charity golf event in 2016 and taken a picture with trump, and then posted an anti biden/obama article on his twitter you would find 0 relevance?

come on 😂 😂😂

That's actually a good comparison lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

just wait till you see the people running in 2024 

I'm hoping there will be viable non-Duopoly candidates with strong polling, because I hope Americans will finally, blatantly and obviously, the full rot, corruption, lies, failure, crimes against humanity, abuse of power, and high treason against their own people of the Duopoly, and finally have the courage to step up against the greatest enemies of the common American people in the world - the Democratic Party of the United States, the Republican Party of the United States, the corporatist plutocratic oligarchs who bribe political leaders to obey their will over their constituents, their oaths of office, and the U.S. Constitution, the world's largest, most well-funded, and most-prolific international terrorist organization - the CIA - and the four illegal and Unconstitutional, but operating, active, and utilizing powers they have no legal right to, secret police agencies - the NSA, CSC, FBI, and DHS - and to take their nation back from the Illegal Domestic Occupational Government in Washington, DC.

53 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

4 years ago flashback

Thought this was gonna be fake but it actually checks out (for now)

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/trump-vs-biden-top-battleground-states-2020-vs-2016/#! 

2 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

4 years ago flashback

1 hour ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

23 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

Bidens numbers have been remarkably stable this whole time and has led Clinton much of the way (check vcczars daily updates to see). Clinton was more volatile, and this is one time she was ahead. Its kind of misleading to suggest Biden is just plainly running behind Clinton when for much of the time he has led her.

Look at the photo of Trump from the 2016 election linked by @PoliticalPundit. He really has aged in four years. Being U.S. President (and some other world leader office - including, as I can attest, Canadian PM) really age someone quickly - even if they started on the older side.

19 minutes ago, Patine said:

Look at the photo of Trump from the 2016 election linked by @PoliticalPundit. He really has aged in four years. Being U.S. President (and some other world leader office - including, as I can attest, Canadian PM) really age someone quickly - even if they started on the older side.

The constant press for him make the aging process seem less than it is. But he has aged in office. I wouldn't say "really aged" though. Clinton has also aged relatively the same in the same span

8 hours ago, Patine said:

I actually think he looks better now than he did in the primaries