270soft Forum

Biden pulling negative ads; Trump not reciprocating

Biden won't show negative ads while Trump is in hospital. Trump campaign has said they won't pull their negative ads. Who has the wiser strategy?

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

Biden won't show negative ads while Trump is in hospital. Trump campaign has said they won't pull their negative ads. Who has the wiser strategy?

I doubt either will do much for either side. Biden's showing the class act that he is, Trump's campaign is in charge, not probably Trump personally so I doubt it'll make that much of a difference.

• Upvote 1

Probably won't make much a difference as Hestia said, but I think it's a good move morally on Biden's behalf. I would do the same to be perfectly honest. Shows there is at least still some degree of the respect that used to be so dominant in American politics. Biden's a good man. Trumps campaign people probably want to take advantage of it, but let them... still won't make much of a difference. I think that Trumps team should take down the negative ads though, but they probably won't.