270soft Forum

Latest Trump Tweet

He looks a bit different, seemingly ill, but he seems to be holding his own. Some of the comments under his posts are absolutely disgusting... don't look if you don't think you can handle it. Some of these people are sick. 

• Like 1
Just now, PringlesN7 said:

He looks a bit different, seemingly ill, but he seems to be holding his own. Some of the comments under his posts are absolutely disgusting... don't look if you don't think you can handle it. Some of these people are sick. 

Yeah, he looks paler and his hair is whiter. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I definitely noticed the hair. Hope he recovers.

I want him to do more than recover. I want him to transform. I hope he comes back being more aware of how people are struggling with this and how contagious it is. As an elderly person, I hope it puts this in perspective. I want it to be a learning experience that helps him do some good in his final months as president.

• Like 1
Just now, vcczar said:

I want him to do more than recover. I want him to transform. I hope he comes back being more aware of how people are struggling with this and how contagious it is. As an elderly person, I hope it puts this in perspective. I want it to be a learning experience that helps him do some good in his final months as president.

I couldn't have said it better. I hope he recovers, and learns a lesson from this. I think everyone has a inner good in them, and I hope despite him downplaying this, and maybe not wearing masks like he should, he can come back and do the right thing. Win or lose come November. 

• Like 1