270soft Forum

Trump tests positive for Covid

4 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

He is now receiving a "Experimental antibody cocktail", which I saw many doctors say he wouldn't be receiving if his condition wasn't serious, it is possible they are trying to downplay how serious his condition is. 

The fact he's symptomatic in any way is worrying about his condition. Like I said previously, they maintained that PM Johnson was fine, when he in fact, was not.

• Like 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont represent the Democratic Party. All people should be prayed to live and it is bad to wish death on anybody.

This lost trump the election imo, as someone who thought he had a coin flip chance to win if not 60% as of last debate.    few things: 1) reinforces how badly he mismanaged covid and so

Hope Hicks should be arrested for trying to assassinate the president with Covid.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

He is now receiving a "Experimental antibody cocktail", which I saw many doctors say he wouldn't be receiving if his condition wasn't serious, it is possible they are trying to downplay how serious his condition is. 

According to this article

https://nypost.com/2020/10/02/trump-infused-with-polyclonal-antibodies-to-fight-covid-19/

"Following PCR-confirmation of the President’s diagnosis, as a precautionary measure he received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail"

So the physician to the President is claiming it's a precautionary measure. But yes, it seems possible the physician might be downplaying his condition.

The pool report says Trump is heading to Walter Reed. Again, could be nothing. But this is all adding up to that they're trying to downplay panic. 

Just now, Hestia11 said:

The pool report says Trump is heading to Walter Reed. Again, could be nothing. But this is all adding up to that they're trying to downplay panic. 

They very well may be. Could be heading to Walter Reed for all sorts of reasons.

Also, if the physician believes there's any possibility of a significant degradation in his condition, they will probably want all available medical resources nearby.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

They very well may be. Could be heading to Walter Reed for all sorts of reasons.

Also, if the physician believes there's any possibility of a significant degradation in his condition, they will probably want all available medical resources nearby.

I feel like (and this is me just guessing) if it was actually routine on the virus it wouldve happened earlier today. I think its getting serious.

UPDATE:

Trump is being transported to Walter Reed hospital, this may be very severe

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

UPDATE:

Trump is being transported to Walter Reed hospital, this may be very severe

I have thought this whole time its more than it is. Pence is being looked for by CNN. I'm watching CNN right now, so will keep all posted.

1 minute ago, Hestia11 said:

I have thought this whole time its more than it is. Pence is being looked for by CNN. I'm watching CNN right now, so will keep all posted.

I think Trumps staff will continue to downplay it, Just like Boris Johnsons staff did, but I think we could agree with Boris Johnson being 20 years younger and even in slightly better health- and still almost dying, shows how serious this may be. 

3 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I think Trumps staff will continue to downplay it, Just like Boris Johnsons staff did, but I think we could agree with Boris Johnson being 20 years younger and even in slightly better health- and still almost dying, shows how serious this may be. 

This is serious. I pray for his health, just as all COVID victims. I hope the government is all hands on deck right now.

• Like 1

Turns out there are a few world leaders we know have had COVID-19 (presumably more we don't know but did).

• Prime Minister of U.K.
  • President of Brazil
  • President of Belarus
  • President of Honduras
  • President of Guatemala
  • President of the Dominican Republic
  • President of Bolivia
  • Prince of Monaco

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/10/02/trump-world-leaders-test-positive-for-coronavirus/

2 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Turns out there are a few world leaders we know have had COVID-19 (presumably more we don't know but did).

• Prime Minister of U.K.
  • President of Brazil
  • President of Belarus
  • President of Honduras
  • President of Guatemala
  • President of the Dominican Republic
  • President of Bolivia
  • Prince of Monaco

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/10/02/trump-world-leaders-test-positive-for-coronavirus/

Do we know how many where hospitalized ;) (the common Republican talking point trying to state "it's not that bad)

27 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

They’re looking for him?  He hasn’t been kidnapped.  He’s likely being a little more careful than normal, given the current situation.

Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Do we know how many where hospitalized ;) (the common Republican talking point trying to state "it's not that bad)

No, I'm not trying to say it's not that bad. It is what it is, and I assume his doctors are taking every precaution they believe they should. I have no idea what his current state is.

Just now, admin_270 said:

No, I'm not trying to say it's not that bad. It is what it is, and I assume his doctors are taking every precaution they believe they should. I have no idea what his current state is.

I know Boris Johnson had a very significant case, I don't know about the others. 

Just now, admin_270 said:

One thing that just came to mind: Melania is presumably doing fine? The disconnect is messaging on the two is telling.

Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I know Boris Johnson had a very significant case, I don't know about the others. 

Yes, Johnson was put on oxygen.

According to the WH,

"“Out of an abundance of caution, and at the recommendation of his physician and medical experts, the president will be working from the presidential offices at Walter Reed for the next few days.”"

https://www.silive.com/news/2020/10/trump-is-being-sent-to-military-hospital.html

Take it with a pinch of salt. May be the full story, may not be.

• Like 1

"ABC: Trump has fever, chills, congestion and cough."

Even if passes this,  Trump gotta drop out and let Pence try to win this. This way worse than the Access Hollywood tapes imo. The irony of all his health comments about Biden, now he's the one people will have question marks about.

8 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Melania's also in a significantly lower risk category. 24 years younger, female, fit, and I believe no existing health issues.

COVID also affects men worse than women. 

The biggest red flag is how much Boris struggled with it. 

7 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

If Pence has a super strong debate against Kamala, there's gonna be immense pressure on Trump to let him run as President. 

Voting has already started and it's too late to change the ballots. There'd be no easy way for Pence to run at this point.

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

COVID also affects men worse than women. 

The biggest red flag is how much Boris struggled with it. 

Yes, that's why I mentioned she's female.

We have a vast number of cases to draw on. 10s of millions of people in the U.S. have had COVID-19. We know the CFR for his age bracket, sex, and health condition. Yes, it might be as bad or worse than Boris, but we don't need to go by that in trying to figure out the likely course of things for Trump - we have much better evidence.

They snuck Trump in the helicopter, making it so you couldn't see him.