270soft Forum

NBA Finals 2020  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you watching the 2020 NBA Finals?

2. 2. Which team do you think will win?

• Lakers in 7
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 4
    • Heat in 4
    • Heat in 5
    • Heat in 6
    • Heat in 7
  3. 3. Which team are you rooting for?

• Lakers
    • Heat
    • Both/Neither/Just watching for fun
  4. 4. Who is the best player of the three?

• Michael Jordan
    • LeBron James
    • Kobe Bryant

I haven’t regularly watched basketball since college. I was born in Dallas, so that’s my team. Lakers were always my backup team. Magic Johnson was my favorite players as a kid, followed by the now obscure Jerome Kersey and Moses Malone. Michael Jordan is that best basketball player in the post-Wilt Chamberlain era. Look at Chamberlain’s stats. He was a one person machine. 

• Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I haven’t regularly watched basketball since college. I was born in Dallas, so that’s my team. Lakers were always my backup team. Magic Johnson was my favorite players as a kid, followed by the now obscure Jerome Kersey and Moses Malone. Michael Jordan is that best basketball player in the post-Wilt Chamberlain era. Look at Chamberlain’s stats. He was a one person machine. 

The only time I ever really saw Wilt Chamberlain in action was in Conan: the Destroyer. :P

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Absolutely agree. Kids today won't even put him in their top five and it's plain disrespect.

LeGM is not what I want winning. Sadly they probably will but to hell with it! Blissful ignorance! It's not like the lakers do seriously only have Lebron and Davis right?

25 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Michael Jordan is that best basketball player in the post-Wilt Chamberlain era. Look at Chamberlain’s stats. He was a one person machine. 

Chamberlain played with a way easier rulebook where a man like himself could easily set up shop right under the hoop. I agree he's one of the top 3 but he's not the best of all time.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, NYConservative said:

Chamberlain played with a way easier rulebook where a man like himself could easily set up shop right under the hoop. I agree he's one of the top 3 but he's not the best of all time.

Wait I’m confused? When do you return? Where you the user who wanted is account deleted?

Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Wait I’m confused? When do you return? Where you the user who wanted is account deleted?

Glad to have you back,if you ever left :D

3 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

No, that was NYRepublican who wanted his account deleted (and it was), not NYConservative.

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

No, that was NYRepublican who wanted his account deleted (and it was), not NYConservative.

I thought they were the same and he just changed his name. Interesting lol

1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I thought they were the same and he just changed his name. Interesting lol

Shortly after NYConservative joined the channel, they were arguing being mixed for each other by other forum members, and each demanded the other had to change their avatar (which were superficially and at a glance remarkably similar).

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Patine said:

Shortly after NYConservative joined the channel, they were arguing being mixed for each other by other forum members, and each demanded the other had to change their avatar (which were superficially and at a glance remarkably similar).

That's hilarious

Got a bunch of Fleer NBA cards from 1996-97.

Lakers have always been my favorite team up until when Kobe Bryant left, since then I haven't had one-so rooting for the underdog here. Heat in 7.

3 hours ago, Patine said:

Oh that explains it lol

21 hours ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I returned like a month ago, I think NYrepublican is the one you're thinking of. 

• Like 1