270soft Forum

1st Pres Debate Thread (9/29/2020)

I'm starting this thread early. 

Does anyone have any predictions on what either of the candidates will say?

I expect Biden to mention how much more he pays in taxes or that most Americans pay more taxes than Trump.

I expect Trump to say that he's done more in 47 days than Biden has done in 47 years. 

I also expect Trump to call Biden sleepy or low energy a few times. 

I think Biden will talking about a lot of people he's met and talked to face to face and talk about their heart-wrenching stories and how he'll personally help them. 

Biden will ask when Trump will release his taxes since Biden just did today.

What else do you expect they will say in this debate?

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks to me like someone didn't bother spending any CP on increasing Issue Familiarity or Debating Skills

Voting third party is better than not voting, which I'd rather do than vote for Biden at this point. 

Shitshow. I said this debate would decide if I vote for Biden or Jorgensen and I'm definitely leaning Jorgensen. It's funny because at first I thought Trump was winning but he completely blew it after

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Defiant said:

Biden will repeatedly bring up Covid.  Trump will repeatedly try to pivot to the economy.   They will probably interrupt each other (especially Trump).  

I don't think talking about the economy right now will help him.

I fully expect that Joe Biden will say "come on, man!" but won't say "malarkey"

Trump will bring up Hunter Biden and will do his ok sign mannerism thing and mention China once, in a question that wasn't about China.

24 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Excited to see @Reagan04 and @vcczars takes on this debate in particular. Though I also hope @Actinguy, @Conservative Elector 2 and @admin_270 get in here as well.

😥

11 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I fully expect that Joe Biden will say "come on, man!" but won't say "malarkey"

Trump will bring up Hunter Biden and will do his ok sign mannerism thing and mention China once, in a question that wasn't about China.

I fully expect a malarkey. I want my money back if not! :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

EjH1ybgU4AAkziG.png

I got the tequilas bitches!

That's pretty good. I was planning on making something like this. Mine would have probably included most of these. There's some phrase Biden says all the time that isn't listed here that I would have included, but I can't think of it at the moment. It's like a transitional clause he says before he's about to say things. He'll use it like five time in the debate. Drawing a blank. He also brings up his son Beau Biden a lot. "My son, Beau" should be on there. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, vcczar said:

That's pretty good. I was planning on making something like this. Mine would have probably included most of these. There's some phrase Biden says all the time that isn't listed here that I would have included, but I can't think of it at the moment. It's like a transitional clause he says before he's about to say things. He'll use it like five time in the debate. Drawing a blank. He also brings up his son Beau Biden a lot. "My son, Beau" should be on there. 

“Look folks, here’s the deal”

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I fully expect Beau to come up at least 3 times. I expect Hunter will be brought up too but Biden will use Beau to his advantage. 

Rick Santorum thinks the GOP is in such a bad spot that Trump is going to have to take a huge gamble in the debate + constantly attack Biden and see if he can handle it. Santorum notes that it might backfire. 

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

Rick Santorum thinks the GOP is in such a bad spot that Trump is going to have to take a huge gamble in the debate + constantly attack Biden and see if he can handle it. Santorum notes that it might backfire. 

Oh shit I didn't realize that was him, i'm only half-watching CNN right now