Jump to content
270soft Forum

Who would you elect "President of the forum" Round 2


Who would you vote for?  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Voting for?

    • @Reagan04
      6
    • @vcczar
      5
    • @Patine
      1
    • "God-King Jeb Bush"
      6

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2020 at 12:00 AM

Recommended Posts

Here is round 2, if nobody receives a majority by late tonight we will move on to round 3 (with atleast 20 or so votes total)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Polls will close at 8pm est, then the top two vote givers will move to a third and final round, majority or not.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

@vcczar one vote from a 3 way tie

My popularity must have decreased. Something like this was done a year or so ago and I won by a large margin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, vcczar said:

My popularity must have decreased. Something like this was done a year or so ago and I won by a large margin. 

Not gonna lie,I expected you to walk away with it. I voted for you both times-I felt like I voted for Clinton in 2016 :D the shock of the outcome

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, vcczar said:

My popularity must have decreased. Something like this was done a year or so ago and I won by a large margin. 

Quick, get in the news for something that's blatantly pandering to your base and your popularity will shoot right back up. You've gotta know how to play the game, Vcczar ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

Quick, get in the news for something that's blatantly pandering to your base and your popularity will shoot right back up. You've gotta know how to play the game, Vcczar ;) 

I know how to play that, but I refuse. I'd refuse to pander if I'm a politicians. They'd know what to expect from me before they elected me, and I'd do that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Not gonna lie,I expected you to walk away with it. I voted for you both times-I felt like I voted for Clinton in 2016 :D the shock of the outcome

Actually, I think its because @Reagan04 is a perfect hybrid person for the forum. He's going to win the conservatives on this forum. He's going to win some of the moderates and liberals too since he's an anti-Trump, pro-Biden. He's probably also posted less stuff that rubs people the wrong way, not like I try to rub people the wrong way, but I think I can be aggressive sometimes. Reagan is only aggressive to @admin_270. Maybe that's winning him points. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

Competition increased.  You weren’t up against God-King JEB! Bush then.

That's true. Maybe the created entity is eating my base.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

Competition increased.  You weren’t up against God-King JEB! Bush then.

 

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

That's true. Maybe the created entity is eating my base.

He should have been disqualified for registering with a non-existent and misleading title.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...