Who would you vote for?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Voting for?

• @Reagan04
    • @vcczar
    • @Patine
    • "God-King Jeb Bush"

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2020 at 12:00 AM

Here is round 2, if nobody receives a majority by late tonight we will move on to round 3 (with atleast 20 or so votes total)

Polls will close at 8pm est, then the top two vote givers will move to a third and final round, majority or not.

1 minute ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

@vcczar one vote from a 3 way tie

My popularity must have decreased. Something like this was done a year or so ago and I won by a large margin. 

52 minutes ago, vcczar said:

My popularity must have decreased. Something like this was done a year or so ago and I won by a large margin. 

Not gonna lie,I expected you to walk away with it. I voted for you both times-I felt like I voted for Clinton in 2016 :D the shock of the outcome

52 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Quick, get in the news for something that's blatantly pandering to your base and your popularity will shoot right back up. You've gotta know how to play the game, Vcczar ;) 

6 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

Quick, get in the news for something that's blatantly pandering to your base and your popularity will shoot right back up. You've gotta know how to play the game, Vcczar ;) 

I know how to play that, but I refuse. I'd refuse to pander if I'm a politicians. They'd know what to expect from me before they elected me, and I'd do that. 

7 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Not gonna lie,I expected you to walk away with it. I voted for you both times-I felt like I voted for Clinton in 2016 :D the shock of the outcome

Actually, I think its because @Reagan04 is a perfect hybrid person for the forum. He's going to win the conservatives on this forum. He's going to win some of the moderates and liberals too since he's an anti-Trump, pro-Biden. He's probably also posted less stuff that rubs people the wrong way, not like I try to rub people the wrong way, but I think I can be aggressive sometimes. Reagan is only aggressive to @admin_270. Maybe that's winning him points. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

Competition increased.  You weren’t up against God-King JEB! Bush then.

That's true. Maybe the created entity is eating my base.

12 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

Competition increased.  You weren’t up against God-King JEB! Bush then.

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

That's true. Maybe the created entity is eating my base.

He should have been disqualified for registering with a non-existent and misleading title.