270soft Forum

Will the Trump-Biden debate have the highest ratings ever tomorrow?

Will the Trump-Biden debate have the highest ratings every tomorrow?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Trump-Biden debate have the highest ratings every tomorrow?

• Yes, get out the popcorn
    • About equal to previous record
    • No, people have already made up their minds

It's surreal to me that they will be in the same place at the same time debating. It just feels so odd. I don't know why but I can't picture it at all the way I could picture other debates. It's a weird feeling but I almost feel as if they won't debate.

• Upvote 2
  • admin_270 changed the title to Will the Trump-Biden debate have the highest ratings ever tomorrow?

I watched all Clinton-Trump debates in 2016 and I believe I will be watching all this time. I didn't watch the Kaine-Pence debate but I may watch the Harris-Pence debate this time. 

2 hours ago, admin_270 said:

Will the Trump-Biden debate have the highest ratings ever tomorrow? What do you think the interest in the debate will be?

I wish I could pick both the 2nd and 3rd option. I think people are eager to see Biden confront Trump to see what happens. 

• Thanks 1

Honestly, despite normally being an election junkie, I would probably be entirely unaware the election is barely a month away if it wasn’t for @vcczar’s daily countdown polls.  Covid has overshadowed the election to the point that I’d imagine most folks aren’t even aware the debate is tomorrow.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1