270soft Forum

Great Bernie Sanders Ad

This ad man.... Made me tear up. And I'm a foreigner

Now Imagine, being 18 years old. Working your ass off volunteering and donating to help Bernie. And he loses to a right winger.

And then said right winger spits on your face whenever given the opportunity and says he has no empathy for young people. 

I'd be depressed. Lol. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Centrist Emperor Kerzaris said:

Working your ass off volunteering and donating to help Bernie. And he loses to a right winger.

And then said right winger spits on your face whenever given the opportunity and says he has no empathy for young people. 

That's happened to him twice now. :(

4 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Replace Bernie Sanders with Barry Goldwater and Ron Paul and I echo this sentiment completely 

I really don't know. Public, prominent, and especially older Libertarians always seem to become frighteningly, but casually, sociopathic. An ideology that actually had a value for human life IN GENERAL is a must for me. Full-out Communism, most forms of Theocracy, Hard Nationalism (regardless of nation or proposed nation), and certainly Fascism, which is an extreme outgrowth of Hard Nationalism, Corporatism/Plutocracy, Military Dictatorship, Juche, Khmer Rouge (both of the last two very much morphed out of being any sort of real Communism at all, by ideology), Revisionist Zionist, Pan-Africanism/Arabism/Turkicism/Slavism/Germanism, Absolute Monarchism, and Feudalism, as well as almost certainly true Technocracy if ever implemented, all share that lack of an integral value for human life IN GENERAL.

34 minutes ago, Patine said:

I really don't know. Public, prominent, and especially older Libertarians always seem to become frighteningly, but casually, sociopathic. An ideology that actually had a value for human life IN GENERAL is a must for me. Full-out Communism, most forms of Theocracy, Hard Nationalism (regardless of nation or proposed nation), and certainly Fascism, which is an extreme outgrowth of Hard Nationalism, Corporatism/Plutocracy, Military Dictatorship, Juche, Khmer Rouge (both of the last two very much morphed out of being any sort of real Communism at all, by ideology), Revisionist Zionist, Pan-Africanism/Arabism/Turkicism/Slavism/Germanism, Absolute Monarchism, and Feudalism, as well as almost certainly true Technocracy if ever implemented, all share that lack of an integral value for human life IN GENERAL.

Sociopath is an outdated term in our current knowledge of psychology. Surely you should know that my good sir.

17 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Sociopath is an outdated term in our current knowledge of psychology. Surely you should know that my good sir.

Excuse me, then. Vile and despicable excuse for a human being who has no care the value of human life except when completely pragmatically necessary, and cares more about repugnant goals and agendas than any sort of ethics or real admirable personal qualities, and believes that blood is always acceptable as a medium to their endpoints, and because they no longer have a psychological to fall on, are completely and totally complicent and culpable for all the disgusting rhetoric they and every inhuman they do, and should be fully called on it and face full consequences. There, are you happy?

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Patine said:

Excuse me, then. Vile and despicable excuse for a human being who has no care the value of human life except when completely pragmatically necessary, and cares more about repugnant goals and agendas than any sort of ethics or real admirable personal qualities, and believes that blood is always acceptable as a medium to their endpoints, and because they no longer have a psychological to fall on, are completely and totally complicent and culpable for all the disgusting rhetoric they and every inhuman they do, and should be fully called on it and face full consequences. There, are you happy?

Yes, actually. I disagree somewhat, but respect you clarifying your stance.