270soft Forum

Risk for Democrats

vcczar

GOP could win by suppressing as many mail-in ballot votes as they can by creating hurdles to make them valid or having state courts decide on what counts as a valid ballot, etc. In Pennsylvania, they've complicated matters by sending you multiple envelopes. Each envelope has to be inside of the appropriate envelope. It's almost designed to just hope that 10% of the people mess up the order. If all the below requests are made and the votes counted, I think Biden wins by over 300+ EVs as he's predicted to do as of now. 

EiiskcoWsAAkidh?format=jpg&name=900x900

38 minutes ago, vcczar said:

GOP could win by suppressing as many mail-in ballot votes as they can by creating hurdles to make them valid or having state courts decide on what counts as a valid ballot, etc. In Pennsylvania, they've complicated matters by sending you multiple envelopes. Each envelope has to be inside of the appropriate envelope. It's almost designed to just hope that 10% of the people mess up the order. If all the below requests are made and the votes counted, I think Biden wins by over 300+ EVs as he's predicted to do as of now. 

EiiskcoWsAAkidh?format=jpg&name=900x900

So no one who belongs to a Third Party - but still a party - has requested any? 0%?

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

So no one who belongs to a Third Party - but still a party - has requested any? 0%?

I assume "No Party" means independent which can vote 3rd party. 

7 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I assume "No Party" means independent which can vote 3rd party. 

This. According to my knowledge third parties aren't bound to the party registration rules used for the primaries that the big two are.

Also I think this is a good sign for the Democrats as they'll have more votes "locked in" before the election than the Republicans will. Personally I plan to vote in person, though i'm technically still undecied. If the economy improves even more (saw a report on cnbc saying that a peak household income record has been reached today, apparently) then I will probably vote for Trump. If Biden doesn't show signs of dementia during a debate, and rioting settles down, I will vote for Biden. Or I might vote for Jorgensen so the Libertarians can get 5%, who knows?