270soft Forum

I have decided to start moderating 2024 quick shot if there is enough interest.Rules will be the same as for other quick shot RPs run by @Hestia11 and @The Blood

Starting date would be December 1st 2023 and we would be moving a week per turn.We need minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 candidates for each party.The RP will start 24 hours after we have 5 players for both parties.Possible candidates will be listed below.Our roleplay will be based on nightmare scenario in which Trump won reelection.

Potential Democrats:

Kamala Harris, U.S. senator from California

Stacey Abrams, 2018 gubernatorial candidate

Michael Bennet, U.S. senator from Colorado @MishFox

Andy Beshear, governor of Kentucky

Cory Booker, U.S. senator from New Jersey @buenoboss

Pete Buttigieg, former mayor of South Bend

Andrew Cuomo, governor of New York @PringlesN7

Jay Inslee, governor of Washington

Joe Kennedy, U.S. representative from Massachusetts

Amy Klobuchar, U.S. senator from Minnesota

Michelle Lujan Grisham, governor of New Mexico

Gavin Newsom, governor of California

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, U.S. representative from New York @Rodja

J.B. Pritzker, governor of Illinois

Gretchen Whitmer, governor of Michigan @CentristGuy

Bernie Sanders, U.S. senator from Vermont

Elizabeth Warren,U.S. senator from Massachusets

Oprah Winfrey, philanthropist and media executive

Andrew Yang, entrepreneur

Tulsi Gabbard,former U.S. Representative from Hawaii

Potential Republicans:

Tom Cotton, U.S. senator from Arkansas @Conservative Elector 2

Ted Cruz, U.S. senator from Texas

Ron DeSantis, governor of Florida

Mike DeWine, governor of Ohio

Nikki Haley, former ambassador to the United Nations @Hestia11

Larry Hogan, governor of Maryland

Josh Hawley, U.S. senator from Missouri

Mike Pence, vice president of the United States

Mike Pompeo, secretary of state

Marco Rubio, U.S. senator from Florida

Rick Scott, U.S. senator from Florida

Tucker Carlson, Fox News anchor

Donald Trump Jr., businessman and political adviser @ALiteralNeoliberal

Ivanka Trump, businesswoman and political adviser

Tim Scott,U.S. senator from South Carolina @Reagan04

John Kasich,former governor of Ohio @The Blood

@WVProgressive @buenoboss @The Blood  @ALiteralNeoliberal @Hestia11 @Herbert Hoover @Cenzonico @BeetleJuice @MishFox  @vcczar @CentristGuy @Actinguy @avatarmushi @Patine @wolves @Reagan04 @ThePotatoWalrus @TheMiddlePolitical @Herbert Hoover @Conservative Elector 2 and anyone else who wants to play

• Like 1
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry,didnt see it before.Would you like to join my RP?

Republicans:   Turnout:Die Rolls 5!Just average turnout! Speech Reaction:Die Rolls 4!Not bad,not impressive! Base:Die Rolls 7!Cotton sucessfully appeals to conservative and rel

Cool. I'd play as Tom Cotton.

Cool. I'd play as Tom Cotton.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Tim Scott would be great

I didnt put him in the choice of candidates,did you mean Rick Scott?I can add Tim  or you can pick someone else you like?

Just now, Rodja said:

I didnt put him in the choice of candidates,did you mean Rick Scott?I can add Tim  or you can pick someone else you like?

No I mean Tim Scott if that's alright. I think he'd be a solid candidate and really the only one I'd get behind. HIs RNC speech I felt was preparing for a 2024 or 2028 run.

1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

No I mean Tim Scott if that's alright. I think he'd be a solid candidate and really the only one I'd get behind. HIs RNC speech I felt was preparing for a 2024 or 2028 run.

Added

• Like 1

Now, this may seem strange considering his current disillusionment with the Republican Party, but could I run an insurgency campaign as a Republican John Kasich trying to save the Republican Party or at least make moderates/independents have their voices heard in the Party one last time?

• Thanks 1

We have 5 republicans(enough of them to start RP) and 2 democrats.So we could really use more democrats.

19 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@RodjaYou were tagged in one of the Project America threads. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Rodja said:

I won't have time unfortunately. I have a lot of projects going on, work, and I agreed to play in another upcoming RP yesterday.

We need 1 more Democrat to be able to kick off RP.It would be preferable if someone wants to join as AOC or Warren or even Bernie(but he would be too old for 2024) because left wing of the Democrats is not represented so far.

@WVProgressive @buenoboss @The Blood  @ALiteralNeoliberal @Hestia11 @Herbert Hoover @Cenzonico @BeetleJuice @MishFox  @vcczar @CentristGuy @Actinguy @avatarmushi @Patine @wolves @Reagan04 @ThePotatoWalrus @TheMiddlePolitical @Herbert Hoover @Conservative Elector 2 and anyone else who wants to play

Would you guys mind if i join the game myself as AOC so we could get going?

@The Blood@Reagan04@ALiteralNeoliberal@CentristGuy@Conservative Elector 2@Hestia11@MishFox @buenoboss @PringlesN7

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Rodja said:

@The Blood@Reagan04@ALiteralNeoliberal@CentristGuy@Conservative Elector 2@Hestia11@MishFox @buenoboss @PringlesN7

I don't mind. I'm actually pretty excited to start this!

3 minutes ago, Rodja said:

No problem!

Alright,i will take AOC unless someone complains so we can kick off!

You have 24 hours to post your campaign announcement(location,message,key base)

I will publish initial polling when everyone makes their announcements and then when we are going to move week per turn with 3 events limit.

• Upvote 1

Senator Tom Cotton kicks his campaign off in Dardanelle, Arkansas.

"Dear Arkansans and fellow Americans. I was born here in rural Arkansas and I've never imagined to serve country twice, because the Washington politicians tend to overlook the America which has served as the nation's backbone. In fact they are making of hardworking people like you, because it's much more comfortable to serve in Washington instead of working for their own constituents. That's why I want to do better and I feel the need to serve our nation. I served our country first when I was in the military in Iraq and now I serve the great people of my home state of Arkansas in the United States Senate ensuring our Republican values are still lived and embraced today. This party was founded on the principles of freedom and I am proud to call the party of President Abraham Lincoln my home. I believe it is our duty to improve the life of all Americans, not just those who ignore our interests because of their own moral compass. Today the voices of many unheard finally need to be heard. We need the support of you to overcome the issues America is facing today. Therefore I am declaring today before you and the eyes of God, that I am a candidate for president of the United States. I want to build a coalition of all those who believe in a better, fair and just America, an America which builds bridges instead of damaging them by policies which cripple our economy and our low and middle class, an America which has not reached it's destination yet. We can do better by believing in both heavenly guidance and the development of new technologies, which will bring us beyond new frontiers. We can represent people of color after failing to do so for years. We can give people hope by targeting the issues which most Americans are concerned about and we can improve our justice system by appointing justices who are willing to upheld our Constitution instead of dishonoring it every day. I can only ask you for two things: Your trust and your vote. One America for all, that's what I am offering and that's what I am running for. Thank you and God bless you."

• Upvote 2

Andrew Cuomo begins his opening statement at a convention center in Queens, New York.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I, Andrew Mark Cuomo, am officially announcing my candidacy for President of the United States.” 

My fellow Americans, the last 8 years has been a very divisive time for this country. Never before in the 21st Century have we seen such open hostility towards certain groups, and among both sides of the aisle. I would first like to commend the efforts of Joe Biden in the 2020 election. While he came up short, I believe his efforts were just, and admirable given the circumstances and peculiar nature of that election due to the Coronavirus. Never before in the history of this country, have we seen such a divisive President, full of corruption, disrespect, and disregard. With that said, my announcement for President is a movement wanting to turn the page from this divisive era we have endured. If I am given the honor of being the Democratic Party’s Nominee… I promise you, we shall have a return to normalcy. We are going to have police reform in this country, just as I have done in New York! We are going to increase the minimum wage! We are going to ensure that the more unfortunate in our society are taken care of! While the Republicans may argue that the stock market is booming, and the economy has experienced a full recovery… it has benefited the corporations and the top 1% of our society. We still have a lot of work to do for the middle and lower classes. When I first became Governor of New York, I inherited a state belittled by corruption, a failing tax code, and a feeling of complacency throughout my state. I had huge challenges to overcome, and I got through them. We had our state budget passed on time, we balanced our budget, we worked across the aisle with the Moderate Republicans that used to be very prominent in this country, and we restructured our failing tax code. When the Coronavirus hit in early 2020, my team and I were ready to take every measure necessary to protect our fellow New Yorkers. We were one of the states that got hit the hardest, but we pulled through. With these accomplishments in mind, I believe this is the kind of leadership we need in this country. We must be Progressive, and bold in our agenda, we must work with all political sides, we must clean up the corruption, in Washington D.C. I look forward to the upcoming primaries, I look forward to debating with the candidates, and I look forward to campaigning with you, the American people. Thank you for your time and I promise you, together, America shall have a return to normalcy.”

Cuomo intends to run a strong, Liberal campaign. While emphasizing his well regarded leadership ability, he intends on especially emphasizing his Progressive record as Governor of New York in hopes to appeal to that wing of the party. However, Cuomo will also solidify his trust with his connections in the Mainstream of the Democratic Party in hopes to keep the Establishment from bolting to other candidates.

• Upvote 1