270soft Forum

How fat is Trump?

How fat is Trump?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How fat is Trump?

• Totally fit. Really good shape. Would beat Biden in a push-up match.
    • About average weight for his height.
    • A bit overweight. Could lose 10-15 pounds.
    • Significantly overweight. Should worry if Biden starts doing push-ups part way through the debate.
    • Obese. Was the intended recipient of Bidens "Look, fat" remark. Perhaps the fattest President ever.
    • Stop fat shaming! People come in all sizes, and one size isn't better than another.

I'm generally against fat shaming, as a fatty myself.  

But Donald Trump is the worst, and therefore everything is fair game.

I even allow my daughter to call him a "poophead", a phrase she understands she is not allowed to apply to anyone except him -- and therefore takes great delight in applying it to him.  ;c)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Trump's obesity is another bad example for the people.

People would literally be stuck if there is a mass mobilization for a future war, not to mention the terrible medical/productivity costs of today's unhealthy population.

• Thanks 1

Absolutely the most fit president ever. Have you seen his hands? The bigliest, I tell you. And the bigliest hands throw the bigliest punches. That's true. That's the truth. The best people are saying that. They are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

Absolutely the most fit president ever. Have you seen his hands? The bigliest, I tell you. And the bigliest hands throw the bigliest punches. That's true. That's the truth. The best people are saying that. They are. 

The only time I ever had any respect for Rubio was when he started making fun of Trump's hand size during the 2016 Republican primaries.  I thought, "Okay!  THIS is how you beat Trump!  Emasculate him, he'll have a fucking meltdown.  Laugh in his face.  THAT is how you do it!  Marco!"

Then Marco backed down and apologized for his inappropriate comments like an hour later.

Though it did lead to the first time (to my knowledge, @vcczar correct me! haha) of a Presidential candidate openly discussing (lying about) the size of his own penis during a televised Presidential debate.

• Upvote 1

He's so fat that when he wears a t-shirt with an "H" on it helicopters try to land on him. 

He's so fat that he has to wake up in sections.

He's so fat he has his own zip code. 

He's also so old he wears Confederate underwear. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Herbert Hoover said:

And he can assure you if his hands are big  ...... nm

I am about 75 kg which seems to equal 165 pounds. 

3 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I am about 75 kg which seems to equal 165 pounds. 

How tall are you?

27 minutes ago, vcczar said:

How tall are you?

177cm. That means 5'9'' if my looked up information is correct. I am not familiar with the American scales. 

52 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

177cm. That means 5'9'' if my looked up information is correct. I am not familiar with the American scales. 

Okay. The average American man is about 5'10" and weighs 191 pounds. I'm guessing 165 is an average weight for someone that is 5'9," I think. 

In cm height, I'm about 195 cm. I also weigh about 195 lbs. I used to weigh 170 lbs in college. I was really thin then. In NYC, I even dropped to 155 lbs during the Great Recession because I was eating only once a day. Weight is odd because someone people can be the same height and same weight and one person will look in shape and the other one can look fat.