270soft Forum

How many grandchildren does Biden have?

How many grandchildren does Biden have?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How many grandchildren does Biden have?

• More than we know about.
    • Listen, fat. I can beat you in a push-up contest. Besides, COVID is taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years. Look, here's, the lives, it's just, it's uh mean think about it. More lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years.

He probably has some that aren't his biological grandchildren from his wife's first marriage. He might sometimes count them and sometimes don't. I'm not answering this poll for two reasons. 1) I don't know the answer. and 2) It seems like the point is to provoke your own company's fan base--an overwhelmingly anti-Trump fan base--, which might not be the smartest move. 

For some one that claims to be agnostic towards Trump, I am yet to see you initiate any post or poll critical of Trump or supportive of Biden. Basically, I'm not seeing the agnosticism, and I'm seeing the bias. At least most of us, myself included, admit our bias, and I even include polls and posts that are critical of Biden or downcast his strategy or abilities, etc. 

These posts seem to come out nowhere also, which is odd too. 

• Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Actinguy said:

Next poll:

How many abortions has Donald Trump personally paid for?

Probably the same amount as Bloomberg...

• Like 1
17 hours ago, vcczar said:

is to provoke your own company's fan base--an overwhelmingly anti-Trump fan base

No, it's mostly to have fun.

Hopefully, though, at times I'm provoking any anti-Trump guys to consider ideas outside their bubble. If it were a bunch of MAGA guys dominating discussion here, I would probably be asking tough questions about Trump.

Having said that, the forum isn't the same as the user base, though. Extremely small % of users are active on the forum. I would prefer more of a balanced mix on the forum, because if done respectfully (enough), the back and forth tends to elicit more accurate positions on various issues du jour, IMO.

17 hours ago, vcczar said:

These posts seem to come out nowhere also, which is odd too.

Biden awhile ago had to be corrected by his wife about the number of grandkids he has. Then there is the further question of why he doesn't consider Hunter Biden and Lunden Roberts' child one of his grandchildren.

https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/2019/11/hunter-biden-fathered-child-with-woman-while-dating-brothers-widow-dna-test-reveals.html