RNC Day 4 thread

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's amazing to watch the leader of the free world struggle to put a sentence together and pronounce single-syllable words.

"And I say very modestly that I have done more for the African American community than any other President since Abraham Lincoln." Bitch wtf

I fully expect Giuliani to say "In 2001".

5 minutes ago, billay said:

Good speech 

A flat speech largely just going through the motions.

11 minutes ago, billay said:

This setup is much better than Bidens speech where he walked into the best buy parking lot and waved at cars while fireworks went off

This setup is much worse because it's in violation of the principle that the office shouldn't be leveraged for re-election AND it's a laughably bad show of a lack of leadership during the pandemic by not enforcing social distancing or at the very least mask-wearing.

• Upvote 1

He's also straining to read from the teleprompter as he gives a scripted, impassioned speech that he's like reading for the first time. 

When talking about his brother he was straining to read what he should be saying. That should have been said from the heart. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

A flat speech largely just going through the motions.

This setup is much worse because it's in violation of the principle that the office shouldn't be leveraged for re-election AND it's a laughably bad show of a lack of leadership during the pandemic by not enforcing social distancing or at the very least mask-wearing.

Yeah the empty room and best buy parking lot was way more easier on the eyes.

Just now, vcczar said:

When talking about his brother he was straining to read what he should be saying. That should have been said from the heart. 

Christ just say orange man bad and keep it moving.

Just now, billay said:

Christ just say orange man bad and keep it moving.

He's just pointing out what a truly awful public speaker and complete fraud the President is.

• Upvote 1

The delivery of the speech is about as bad as someone reading their class research paper in front of a classroom. He's far better at speaking off script. I'm surprised he hasn't done that once. Bad, bad speech. Not horrific as the tone is good. So far. As of 10:32 PM EST

Is this his worst speech? He's reading off the teleprompter as if he's never thought about any of these things he's saying. No preparation at all. 

He seems to be getting more into the attacking Biden part. Maybe it's the only part he cares about in his speech. 

Someone on Twitter said, "This is the third best speech I've seen made by a Trump this week."

Yeah, this speech isn't going to win over any voters that aren't already voting for Trump. 

"And I say very modestly that I have done more for the African American community than any other President since Abraham Lincoln."

Bitch wtf

• Haha 2

Al Franken just tweeted," The applause is spreading the virus around nicely."

1 minute ago, billay said:

Donald is owning Biden

lol

I didnt know al franken was still tweeting? He did nothing for my state. I think the speech is much better than what passed for a speech by biden, which basically was lets he if he doesnt stumble or gaffe. 

1 minute ago, billay said:

Did Biden not vote for all of the failed wars and NAFTA? You try way too hard.

You say NAFTA like it was a bad thing when it was one of the best trade deals in history. Trump, did, of course, on the other hand, throw us into a disastrous trade war and throw away all our most effective tools to beat China. When it comes to weak leadership, it's clear that Trump is king.

• Like 1