Jump to content
270soft Forum

Does Biden genuinely not know that Trump has condemned white supremacists?


Does Biden genuinely not know that Trump has condemned white supremacists?  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Does Biden genuinely not know that Trump has condemned white supremacists?

    • Yes, Biden is that clueless.
    • No, Biden's intentionally stoking racial tension in the country.


Recommended Posts

Just now, Hestia11 said:

And how many hours did he prepare for the debates? Many, more than likely. 

I'm not saying that he's by any means flawless, but lying about a stutter seems like not much to gain in any way. 

And how many hours did he prepare for these interviews on TV and rallies he did in 2008 and 2012? Must be a lot cause his brain didn't seem like it was melting then. He really needs to up his preparation in 2020 and change his campaign team around cause clearly it's appearing to everyone that he is senile. What a horrible candidate. Can't imagine why you'd vote for this man in a primary outside of being over the age of 30.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Trump literally winks at racists while saying the bare minimum against them, and even then only when he’s forced to say something at all.

I think Trump knows exactly who votes for him, and that is literally all he cares to know about a person.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nonsense like this is why I don’t support this company anymore. Pathetic.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wolves said:

Yes he would make it up lol, cause he made up meeting Nelson Mandela when he walked out of prison, he said he taught at Penn, said he visited Afghanistan to honor a dead Naval officer who rappelled down a ravine to retrieve the body of another soldier, said he was ARRESTED in South Africa for trying to see Nelson Mandela, said this several times, lied about his vote on the invasion of Iraq, plagiarized British labour leader Neil Kinnock, lied about anti-segregationist activity when he was on the wrong side of history during the civil rights era.

So why wouldn't he lie about a stutter? He lied about honoring dead soldiers, he lied about seeing Nelson Mandela, he lied about not being racist above all things. Why would the track record show that Biden isn't a liar here? You can provide whatever anecdotal articles you want, there's a three hour debate from 2012 and another from 2008 showing him not stutter once. There's countless interviews from both presidential runs, countless rallies, that he attended and didn't stutter once. These are all situations in 2020 when he turned into a mess, stuttering, lying, not knowing what he was running for, not knowing what was going on, forgetting things like the word "constitution", forgetting he was running for PRESIDENT, LOL. 

Once again, Kamala Harris, president by 2022.

Good points.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Actinguy said:

I think Trump literally winks at racists while saying the bare minimum against them, and even then only when he’s forced to say something at all.

This reminds me, Richard Spencer just endorsed Biden. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, admin_270 said:

This reminds me, Richard Spencer just endorsed Biden. 😂

I didn't know who that was, so I looked him up.    Found this.

“When Joe Biden says we are in a battle for the soul of our nation against vile forces of hate who have come crawling out from under rocks, you are the epitome of what he means,” campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said Sunday on Twitter, responding to a tweet by Spencer. “What you stand for is absolutely repugnant. Your support is 10,000% percent unwelcome here.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

“When Joe Biden says we are in a battle for the soul of our nation against vile forces of hate who have come crawling out from under rocks, you are the epitome of what he means,” campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said Sunday on Twitter, responding to a tweet by Spencer. “What you stand for is absolutely repugnant. Your support is 10,000% percent unwelcome here.”

Somehow he's attracting the vile forces of hate who have come crawling out from under rocks to endorse him. 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

I didn't know who that was, so I looked him up.    Found this.

“When Joe Biden says we are in a battle for the soul of our nation against vile forces of hate who have come crawling out from under rocks, you are the epitome of what he means,” campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said Sunday on Twitter, responding to a tweet by Spencer. “What you stand for is absolutely repugnant. Your support is 10,000% percent unwelcome here.”

I had to look him up. He seems insane. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

I didn't know who that was, so I looked him up.    Found this.

“When Joe Biden says we are in a battle for the soul of our nation against vile forces of hate who have come crawling out from under rocks, you are the epitome of what he means,” campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said Sunday on Twitter, responding to a tweet by Spencer. “What you stand for is absolutely repugnant. Your support is 10,000% percent unwelcome here.”

 

3 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I had to look him up. He seems insane. 

There is a documentary about him(and the alt right) on netflix. Alt-Right: Age of Rage. I'd recommend it. It gives insight into just how twisted their views are. 

There is a lot to not like about them, obviously, and one thing that really grinds me gears is how they say they are so American. They aren't. Their end game is splitting the country up into different smaller countries, largely based off of race, and that is so so so un-American. Vile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Somehow he's attracting the vile forces of hate who have come crawling out from under rocks to endorse him. 🤣

Ha.  I'd say nice try, but it's really just sad.  What happened to you, man?  Were you always this way?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

it's really just sad

I agree, it is sad that Biden is attracting endorsements from vile forces of hate.

But yes, I've always tried to have fun on the forum. What time is it over there? Good night, anyway!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wolves said:

While I don't like to attack candidates for personal and unintentional faults, you should also note that, when criticizing Trump for being incoherent. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

While I don't like to attack candidates for personal and unintentional faults, you should also note that, when criticizing Trump for being incoherent. 

To be fair, there are a LOT of these cases.  I can't keep track of them either, given the sheer abundance of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...