RNC Day 2 Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we all block him he'll just be shouting into a responseless void

@Hestia11 @admin_270 I don't mind the personal attack as I am only 18 years old and have never been married. I think his insult was in preference to my Reagan profile pic, who has been divorced l

lol

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Patine said:

I don't recall that response when I was trying to pressure him a year or so ago to get him to spill the real reason he so admired Trump and had such a strong bias in his own Administrator discussions for him, and fawned over him as President, but could not say what what so coherently why he was such a President or how his policies were so good, and annoyed many posters when, when he pressed him firmly and repeatedly on the issue one night, he still had no coherent answers but eventually called me a "gadfly," and BANNED ME FOR THREE DAYS (Mussolini invoking the State Censor?). But, this @billay guy, whose an attrocious Hellbug, with conduct utterly unacceptable in any decently-moderated forum, gets the the response from Anthony you were quoting. Yes, that is a highly and blatantly irresponsible, as well, given different applications in moderation to different people based on the subject and support, moreso than the tenor and presentation of such posts, a definite bias in moderation, as I said.

Sure I focus on the facts. You went ape shit when I suggested the protesters would be a net minus for Biden and the Democrats. 

1 hour ago, billay said:

Sure I focus on the facts. You went ape shit when I suggested the protesters would be a net minus for Biden and the Democrats. 

For someone who focuses on "the facts," you produce so few of them. Or do your "facts," come free - and mandatorily - with a very large side helping of porkfat, far overwhelming the advertised - and very poor quality, flawed, and highly questionable, entre.

20 minutes ago, Patine said:

For someone who focuses on "the facts," you produce so few of them. Or do your "facts," come free - and mandatorily - with a very large side helping of porkfat, far overwhelming the advertised - and very poor quality, flawed, and highly questionable, entre.

So the protests havent ended up helping Trump as I said they would a few months ago? Biden would have the burbs all but wrapped up if it wasnt for their buffoonery of rioting and intimidation. 

3 minutes ago, billay said:

So the protests havent ended up helping Trump as I said they would a few months ago? Biden would have the burbs all but wrapped up if it wasnt for their buffoonery of rioting and intimidation. 

I was speaking in the wider scope of all your posts. Personally, I'd say it's very difficult to discern how much these protests hurt or helped Biden in the short-term when Biden shows such commanding leads in polls currently. And "buffoonery," as a word, about sums up Trump and many of his inner circle of cronies.

40 minutes ago, Patine said:

I was speaking in the wider scope of all your posts. Personally, I'd say it's very difficult to discern how much these protests hurt or helped Biden in the short-term when Biden shows such commanding leads in polls currently. And "buffoonery," as a word, about sums up Trump and many of his inner circle of cronies.

And again heres where me must acknowledge the facts. National polls mean very little, look at the swing states continue to inch closer and closer. 

1 minute ago, billay said:

And again heres where me must acknowledge the facts. National polls mean very little, look at the swing stateswhifh continue to inch closer and closer. 

I have better things to do with my time than deal with a troublemaker like you - and "troublemaker," is one of the very tamest and most restrained I could have used. Good-bye! I don't know what you're goal or motivation was on this forum with your obtuse, insulting, disregarding for reality, incendiary, and typical "Trump cultist," attitude here, but now that most of the major posters with any sense in their head are done with, I hope you feel you've achieved your goal.

1 hour ago, Patine said:

I have better things to do with my time than deal with a troublemaker like you - and "troublemaker," is one of the very tamest and most restrained I could have used. Good-bye! I don't know what you're goal or motivation was on this forum with your obtuse, insulting, disregarding for reality, incendiary, and typical "Trump cultist," attitude here, but now that most of the major posters with any sense in their head are done with, I hope you feel you've achieved your goal.

I'm not even voting for Trump though. I referenced swing state polling per RCP and that was your rebuttal? I'm going to guess you acknowledge this and instead of admitting so or even challenging it you go onto attacking me. Fair enough block me I dont want to waste my time debating with people who are dishonest when numbers dont back him up.