RNC Day 2 Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we all block him he'll just be shouting into a responseless void

@Hestia11 @admin_270 I don't mind the personal attack as I am only 18 years old and have never been married. I think his insult was in preference to my Reagan profile pic, who has been divorced l

lol

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, vcczar said:

His speech collapses, when he calls the protesters anti-Christian

Using the Lord's Name in vain to defend the wicked acts of Mammon, Ashmodel, Mestiphtiscoles, Ba'al, and Maloch. But, don't worry, everyone, at least they condemn the "perverse sexual deviations of Beezlebub," so they can't be that bad for an outright blasphemous cult wolves in sheep's clothing amongst the flock, right? 😏

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

Using the Lord's Name in vain to defend the wicked acts of Mammon, Ashmodel, Mestiphtiscoles, Ba'al, and Maloch. But, don't worry, everyone, at least they condemn the "perverse sexual deviations of Beezlebub," so they can't be that bad for an outright blasphemous cult wolves in sheep's clothing amongst the flock, right? 😏

This kid was using religion to bash the media and protesters.

Just now, vcczar said:

Why did they give a speaking slot to a governor that is getting killed in covid response ratings?

is it good ol' Kimmy or was that last night? ;)

Just now, vcczar said:

She's speaking now

From personal experience, she's downright awful. She got elected by being virtually unknown in the state besides "generic Republican". No mask mandate, forcing kids to go back to school, being sued by the Teacher's Union *and* several school boards. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, vcczar said:

This kid was using religion to bash the media and protesters.

I was referring to the kid, and his style bashing as "Using the Lord's Name in vain," and then invoking the sinful acts by the "Demon Lords," (properly, the Companion Archangels who fell along with Lucifer) that each batten on that given style of evil and sin, in what's been defended in Trump and followers by using such terms as Anti-Christian blasphmously to condemn protest and excoriation of.

I'll say again that this is the most boring major party Convention in televised US history. You know Trump isn't watching any of it. I bet he didn't watch his own daughter, Tiffany's, speech. 

7 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Not a single Trump child has said anything warm or personal about their dad. How strange is that?

It’s almost like they’re not even trying to counter Biden’s empathy message because they know they can’t.

Just now, Reagan04 said:

It’s almost like they’re not even trying to counter Biden’s empathy message because they know they can’t.

Yeah, something like that. 

Pence won't run for president in 2024 or 2028. He's got no stage presence.  A Biden vs. Pence poll had Biden up +17 vs Pence too. That's not very promising.

Just now, vcczar said:

Pence won't run for president in 2024 or 2028. He's got no stage presence.  A Biden vs. Pence poll had Biden up +17 vs Pence too. That's not very promising.

Cheney saw the writing on the wall there, too. And, Cheney had all the warmth, charm, and empathy of Nosferatu...

• Upvote 1