• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS FLY WILL NOT LEAVE BLOOMBERG ALONE

I guess it makes sense though, flies are normally attracted to bullshit

I was an avid Yang supporter, and after Yang a Bernie supporter. And, after Biden was clearly the nominee, I was seriously considering third party candidates. It was only until I began to accept that

Posted Images

I don't know why Bloomberg is here, except maybe to win over Bloomberg's advertisement team.

THIS FLY WILL NOT LEAVE BLOOMBERG ALONE

image.png.5aa4f27b0338c9fa41b55c97a4bcc862.png

image.png.ccd8b52a2f24d7a1d6ba42d73341bcad.png

• Haha 3

I guess it makes sense though, flies are normally attracted to bullshit

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That was a really great segment with the kid with the stutter.

2 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

On the nose: Booker points out that it takes privilege to refuse to vote this election and like clockwork Bernie immediately chimes in, likely signalling to his white progressive base that is upset with Biden.

I was an avid Yang supporter, and after Yang a Bernie supporter. And, after Biden was clearly the nominee, I was seriously considering third party candidates. It was only until I began to accept that I was a trans woman, that I genuinely began to see the need not just to passively tell swing-state voters to vote for Joe. It was only until I recognized the need to replace Trump for the the trans community, that I realized that even before I accepted this identity of mine, I should have been supporting Joe with all my time energy, and effort. And I am not just saying this for the narrow needs of the trans community, I am saying this with a new perspective recognizing that all racial, ethnic, social, sexual, and gender minorities need Joe to win. I recognize that I was stupid to not see this before. and I have moved forward with a fresh perspective supporting Joe not for myself, but for all groups, including the one I belong to, which need him to win.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, vcczar said:

Beau Biden was prepping to run for Gov of DE when he got sick. 

If Joe had it his way, Beau Biden would be accepting the Presidential nomination in a couple minutes and Joe would be proudly introducing him. I'm sure that this is a huge reason why Joe is emphasizing this so much.

"Look me over and if you don't like me vote for the other guy" -Biden running for Senate, 1972

Biden has been telling people to vote for his opponent for 50 years, amazing.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

If Joe had it his way, Beau Biden would be accepting the Presidential nomination in a couple minutes and Joe would be proudly introducing him. I'm sure that this is a huge reason why Joe is emphasizing this so much.

Also part of the reason why he chose Harris. Because of her relationship with Beau. Playing him up is a good strategy I think and I'm sure it's not a strategy and is actually how Joe feels but that doesn't change that it's a good strategy. 

• Upvote 1

This speech by Biden is a million times better than any speech Trump could attempt. 

Ah yes, this speech clearly demonstrates Biden's dementia! Send him away to retirement! Of course, we all know Biden could never compete with a speech from the totally clear, competent, and stable genius Trump! /s

• Haha 1

My grandpa didn't even die from Covid but I am in tears at the current moment.

4 minutes ago, The Blood said:

Ah yes, this speech clearly demonstrates Biden's dementia! Send him away to retirement! Of course, we all know Biden could never compete with a speech from the totally clear, competent, and stable genius Trump! /s

I've seen people online call it eldery abuse. They say "put him the old folks home" or something else in that vein.