270soft Forum

DNC Night 3 Thread

5 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

These things are actually among the problems I see. Biden being the nice and emphatic guy doesn't highlight his plans or his capability of running the country in a world, which gets worse and worse. Playing the nice grandfather buying you ice cream might seem lovely occasionally but it isn't what it's take to step up to Xi Jinping, Kim Jong-un, Putin or Lukashenko.

Furthermore to not attack the GOP might also backfire. Even if Trump's unseated by doing it that way, it won't sink their congressional candidates. If Biden has to deal with a red congress as well, there will be even more trouble at least for the reasons I mentioned in my first paragraph.

It doesn’t look like you watched the convention. What you say wasn’t highlight is heavily highlighted. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This speech is so much more than magnetic, it’s a beautiful and yet emotionally bruising speech. It feels like something that has gotten through the censors of a banana republic and is being played fo

Abraham Lincoln!   That's a Millard Fillmore story if I've ever heard one. (I've never heard one.)

I could really do without musical segments in this

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, vcczar said:

It doesn’t look like you watched the convention. What you say wasn’t highlight is heavily highlighted. 

I didn't watch the whole thing. I was just referring to what was said in this thread, but the highlights and quotes I saw backed my impression. The people putting highlight clips together might focus only on the ''hot air'' quotes with little practical approach, but they seem to ignore real plans if there were any at all as it seems. Maybe real plans are considered boring by the media-tech guys, I don't know. 

Just now, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I didn't watch the whole thing. I was just referring to what was said in this thread, but the highlights and quotes I saw backed my impression. The people putting highlight clips together might focus only on the ''hot air'' quotes with little practical approach, but they seem to ignore real plans if there were any at all as it seems. Maybe real plans are considered boring by the media-tech guys, I don't know. 

They probably are. Warren's speech was highly policy-focused, and Harris' as well. I only really saw the last couple, so that's what I've got to go with

4 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

You must not have watched the whole thing because national security officials, many of them Republicans, all talked about Joe’s foreign policy chops and how he far outclasses Trump in this arena.

If you wanted a stronger and safer America, a vote for Joe Biden is a no brainer.

• Upvote 1