DNC Night 3 Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This speech is so much more than magnetic, it’s a beautiful and yet emotionally bruising speech. It feels like something that has gotten through the censors of a banana republic and is being played fo

Abraham Lincoln!   That's a Millard Fillmore story if I've ever heard one. (I've never heard one.)

I could really do without musical segments in this

Posted Images

Honestly I forgot how far behind we are. 15/105 is embarrassing. Like that is a yikes.

"protecting John Lewis's voting rights" can't wait for someone to take this and use it to talk about dead people voting

I think her dentures were becoming loose at the end there. Not much charisma and it was the normal liberal messaging of the Democratic Party.

These are some really remarkable domestic violence survivors and it’s always welcome to see Mariska Hargitay

2 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

I think her dentures were becoming loose at the end there. Not much charisma and it was the normal liberal messaging of the Democratic Party.

If they flew out of her mouth and hit the camera, does she keep speaking as if nothing had happened?

Biden being the champion of VAWA this is a really interesting angle for them to take.

I love this segment about Joes Build Back Better plan for Small Business owners 

Elizabeth Warren confirms she can “do hard”

Here we go with the Biden Obama bromance. Or as Trump calls it “Obiden”.

Im going to love this. Those damn ninjas are cutting onions again

I greatly enjoy Obama’s background. This is gearing up to be pretty good. 

A very Obamaesque speech so far. Strong, important, well-delivered. I'm glad he's focusing on Trump.

“I never expected my successor to continue my policies. I did hope that Donald Trump would find some interest in taking the job seriously”

Now we are cooking with fire. Best gibe of the night so far

• Like 1

It worked. He’s under his skin- live response.

This speech is simply magnetic. This is peak Obama and an incredibly weapon for the Biden campaign.

• Like 1

As Obama verbally kicks Trump to the curb Trump seethes. I worry about him saying the n word at this rate.

• Upvote 1

Barack Obama's speech is right up there, and I thiink exceeds the Michelle Obama, John Kasich, and Bernie Sanders speeches from Day 1 as memorable. Obama can't give a bad speech. 

The John Lewis anecdote was great too. 

Listening to Trump attempt to speak for these 4 years after 8 years of Obama's eloquence is one of the more depressing things of the last 4 years. Obama is like Lincoln and Trump is like a spoiled teenage girl  yelling at people on Twitter because he can't say words well.

1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

As Obama verbally kicks Trump to the curb Trump seethes. I worry about him saying the n word at this rate.

Maybe his caps lock is on 😂

• Haha 1

This speech is so much more than magnetic, it’s a beautiful and yet emotionally bruising speech. It feels like something that has gotten through the censors of a banana republic and is being played for freedom fighters. That was a triumph in oratory.

• Like 2

Apparently, Obama asked to switch spots with Harris so she could close the night. Obama was supposed to be the main act tonight.