270soft Forum

DNC Night 3 Thread

1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

While I’m not a super fan, I like Billie Eilish well enough.

I'm more of a "Bohemian Rapsody" by Queen, any song by Neutral Milk Hotel, Of Montreal, Decemberists, and other bands or songs that generally are energetic, and highly lyrical.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This speech is so much more than magnetic, it’s a beautiful and yet emotionally bruising speech. It feels like something that has gotten through the censors of a banana republic and is being played fo

Abraham Lincoln!   That's a Millard Fillmore story if I've ever heard one. (I've never heard one.)

I could really do without musical segments in this

Posted Images

This is a good time to point out the 500-1000 veterans who have been deported. interestingly, Gov. Lujan Grisham has pardoned several undocumented veterans. While she isn’t speaking on this issue, she has been a champion of it

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, SilentLiberty said:

It's nice seeing you two bond 😆

I find we’ve recently become the forums political odd couple.

I can’t say I’m familiar with Prince Royce but I do love the song

Just now, Reagan04 said:

I can’t say I’m familiar with Prince Royce but I do love the song

Yeah. It's probably one of the best covers of that song I've heard. John Lennon one is the best though.

The superimposed protesters were kind of weird but this is a good lead in to Hillary Pelosi and Kamala

They should have a segment that just shows Ruth Bader Ginsberg going to the hospital several times. No commentary.

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

They should have a segment that just shows Ruth Bader Ginsberg going to the hospital several times. No commentary.

Effectively morbid

We’re back to 2011 hair I see. Peak Hillary hair we’re 2008 and 2016 campaigns.

E065646A-1DEB-48A9-93ED-E8AE1E8FB34F.thumb.jpeg.ce578385a9fe857127f0213964780a74.jpeg

"I am Hillary Clinton. I am fun. I do many things associated with fun. I have a grandchild. Her name is the following: Carolyn. I am fun. I have a sense of humor. I laugh at things consider humorous. I am fun."

• Haha 2
Just now, Reagan04 said:

We’re back to 2011 hair I see. Peak Hillary hair we’re 2008 and 2016 campaigns.

E065646A-1DEB-48A9-93ED-E8AE1E8FB34F.thumb.jpeg.ce578385a9fe857127f0213964780a74.jpeg

Her hair in the 1990s was usually terrible. 

Just now, vcczar said:

"I am Hillary Clinton. I am fun. I do many things associated with fun. I have a grandchild. Her name is the following: Carolyn. I am fun. I have a sense of humor. I laugh at things consider humorous. I am fun."

You know the funny thing is that she actually is a fun person in private and when she’s not campaigning. I’d highly recommend the Hulu documentary Hillary.

• Haha 1

Hillary Clinton's speech is a good messaged, but it is as robotic as her speeches usually are. Biden is a huge improvement. 

Crazy that this election could have been her reelection election. Imagine what that alternate 2020 would be like. 

Just now, Reagan04 said:

You know the funny thing is that she actually is a fun person in private and when she’s not campaigning. I’d highly recommend the Hulu documentary Hillary.

I too quite enjoyed that documentary. Made my approval rating of her go a bit higher too.

1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

I need to see that at some point.

It’s also worth noting she’s wearing a feminist all-white. 

She’s also giving one of the most progressive speeches of the convention. But she’s hitting the right bipartisan notes as well.

I give Hillary a 10 on message and a 3 on delivery. Her eyes were oddly bugged out too.

I am curious as to how Pelosi is going to come off

Peep Young Kristen Gillibrand from back when she was a Blue Dog