270soft Forum

DNC Convention Day 2 Thoughts

Rhode Island guy is trying to get a free ad for his restaurant "We only serve calamari" 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get impatient with stupidity and people that put no thought into their comments. Make sense and follow your comments and opinions with reason and facts and I'll treat you like you are worth my time.

I'm so upset, Patine and I are being upstaged by this new rivalry between Billay and Vcczar.  This is an outrage. ;c)

@Hestia11 Yeah, I'm just going to block @billay, and @servo75, too. There's nothing edifying about either of them. 

Posted Images

Wow, parents of Mattew Shepard, namesake of LGBT hatecrime legislation representing Wyoming. Powerful stuff.

• Like 1

And we're back with Delaware. Tom Carper looks like he's been lost since he passed. I'm afraid he's gonna wander onto the tracks.

27 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I like the sounds of the crowds, occasional boos, and the general ruckus. I miss that. I've watched about every televised Convention.

In 2016, I was watching the Dem convention and was shocked to see a friend from college there on the convention floor.  And they kept cutting to him, over and over.  I believe he was one of the NY delegates (his husband is in local politics)

• Like 1

Joe Biden talking to folks affected by Obamacare, first up a dad and his adorable boy. Biden knows what it's like to have a son with a terrible illness.

image.thumb.png.06afcf4d52a8ef6417369975ed243f2b.png

• Like 1

Joe Biden and Donald Trump are so entirely different. Neither can be the other. Joe Biden is like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Donald Trump is Jabba the Hut.

Biden promises to protect every American "like he protected my own family." This, again, is one of Biden's greatest appeals.

Just now, Reagan04 said:

Biden promises to protect every American "like he protected my own family." This, again, is one of Biden's greatest appeals.

Yeah, Trump would cut the person off, brag about healthcare accomplishments he never made and promises he won't keep, and then say, "vote for me and you will automatically be healed. Everyone will be well. If Biden wins, you will all have cancer. Believe me."

The gentlemen with ALS is simply breaking my heart. Thank God he's still with us, even if he is paralyzed.

• Like 1