270soft Forum

State of the Race: 76 Days Left

76 Day Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. See the Data in the First Post: Who do you think wins if the election were today?

2. 2. Did you watch the Convention Speeches?

• Yes, all of them.
    • Yes, but only the main speakers like Michelle Obama, Bernie Sanders, John Kasich, etc.
    • I only saw highlights or parts of speeches.
    • I didn't see any of the speeches.
  3. 3. If you watched the Speeches, check those that you think gave a great, memorable speech:

• I didn't watch the speeches
    • Amy Klobuchar
    • Catherine Cortez Masto
    • Andrew Cuomo
    • Gretchen Whitmer
    • Jim Clyburn
    • Gwen Moore
    • Doug Jones
    • John Kasich
    • Bernie Sanders
    • Michelle Obama
    • I saw many of these speeches and found none of them to be great or memorable.
  4. 4. A Senate Committee led by Republican Marco Rubio just found proof of closer ties between Russia and Trump's 2016 campaign. Will this news hurt Trump's reelection chances? (Check all that apply)

• Yes, this will sink him.
    • It might hurt him temporarily
    • It won't have any impact
    • I think Rubio allowing this news to be released during an election is more likely going to hurt Rubio than Trump
    • I think this is fake news even if it was from an intelligence committee led by Republicans
    • I think it will only hurt Paul Manafort
    • Other (mention below)

Just now, vcczar said:

@billay

Is this the poll? It's the most recent WSJ poll? Biden is beating Trump by 9 pts: https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-leads-trump-50-to-41-in-poll-ahead-of-party-conventions-11597582800

Please tell me which Wall Street Journal poll you are referencing, so I know you didn't just make it up. 

Just block him. Its healthier for the soul. 

@Hestia11I'm now ignoring three people apparently. All of them seem to be the anti-intellectual libertarian types. So that makes sense. 

It's crazy that there can be reasonable and intelligent Libertarians like @Reagan04 and @jvikings1 , and then there can be these bottom feeder Libertarians that are a waste of time. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@Hestia11I'm now ignoring three people apparently. All of them seem to be the anti-intellectual libertarian types. So that makes sense. 

It's crazy that there can be reasonable and intelligent Libertarians like @Reagan04 and @jvikings1 , and then there can be these bottom feeder Libertarians that are a waste of time. 

I specifically mentioned the WSJ poll which has Trump ahead on the economy and yet you continue to acknowledge it and call me anti intellectual.  Embarrassing lol.