270soft Forum

Today might be the day

1 hour ago, Patine said:

Well, in the case of @Actinguy, he's the very face of the American political Establishment, at least insofar as active posters on this forum go, so fertile ground for sharp disagreement is to be expected. However, I do highly object to his relatively recent tactics of trying to belittle my opinions through transparently puerile and petty means, and it really hurts and diminishes any credibility he may be trying exercise in a discussion - though he seems incapable of seeing that fact.

Aww, heck yeah!  Where do I go to get my paycheck for being the face of the establishment?  (I haven’t gotten around to shaving in a couple of days, I hope they still want this face)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 270soft board correctly predicted Biden's Veep nominee pick! http://270soft.ipbhost.com/topic/17672-biden-picks-vp-in-a-week/ 51% said it would be Harris in a poll done in July. @He

Well, I guess it's official. Biden has made the grave error, typical of the arrogant, detached, ivory tower, plutocratic, self-righteous Establishment, of locking the Progressives, who are visibly, vo

Say what you want, at least it will help Biden win the swing state of California. 🤣

7 hours ago, billay said:

What an awful choice 

Say what you want, at least it will help Biden win the swing state of California. 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, admin_270 said:

Whew, that was fast! I guess Dem donours want to know ASAP.

https://babylonbee.com/news/report-kamala-harris-already-vetting-vp-picks

3 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

Ha!  Just in case you don't know, babylonbee is satire (akin to The Onion) -- but I enjoyed the article.

@vcczar @pilight @Hestia11 @billay @Reagan04 @Wiw But, breaking new! Scandalous! How will the Biden Campaign cover this up! Kamala (last name Harris) died three days ago!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_(wrestler)

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Patine said:

@vcczar @pilight @Hestia11 @billay @Reagan04 @Wiw But, breaking new! Scandalous! How will the Biden Campaign cover this up! Kamala (last name Harris) died three days ago!

Old news

Just now, Patine said:

Three days? You damned Millennials have the attention spans of mayflies. 👨‍🦯 

What's up with the blind guy

Just now, Reagan04 said:

What's up with the blind guy

It's a man with a cane. The blind guy was right beside him and apparently, "probing with a white stick," as opposed to "walking with a cane," which the one I chose apparently was. The emotes on this site suck!

24 minutes ago, Patine said:

He was one of my favorite wrestlers as a kid.

2 minutes ago, billay said:

PAGING Q ANON!

You know, I haven't read a single article by this "Q Anon," group, and couldn't name a single one of their members by name, but the frequency and context they're quoted in makes it obvious they must be another of those ANNOYING spam groups whom I'm not missing anything that having dental surgery is likely more entertaining that reading their tracts.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Wiw said:

Better than the alternative.

Which was?

On 8/11/2020 at 1:48 PM, Actinguy said:

My strike against Kamala is she didn’t seem to have firm principles she would reliably stand up for.

But that could make her an ideal VP.  She’s not supposed to grandstand for her own ideals, she’s supposed to support Biden’s.

Does she? She all but called him a racist on the debate stage.

1 hour ago, pilight said:

She never called Biden a racist.  In fact, in the debate where she brought up his record on busing she started by saying "I do not believe you are a racist".

Ya, that meme should have Kamala saying "You're not a racist, but ..." and then Biden saying "You're my VP pick!"

1 hour ago, pilight said:

she brought up his record on busing she started by saying "I do not believe you are a racist

Well of course, what do you expect her to say?

30 minutes ago, Tom Hangjail said:

No she didn’t.  At worst, she accused him of not being supportive enough of an anti-racist policy almost 50 years earlier.  And then a couple days later she backed down and said she was just trying to win a debate.  

1 minute ago, Actinguy said:

No she didn’t.  At worst, she accused him of not being supportive enough of an anti-racist policy almost 50 years earlier.  And then a couple days later she backed down and said she was just trying to win a debate.  

Alrighty then, point taken but I still think she couldn't possibly have said anything else.

17 hours ago, Tom Hangjail said:

She prefaced her statement by saying "I don't think you're a racist"...you can take the statement for what it was, but it's quite obvious she doesn't think he's a racist because she said so.