270soft Forum

5 minutes ago, Fbarbarossa said:

I've seen a lot of posts about a Japan scenario and I was wondering is there has been any progress on one?

I am halfway through one I started a while back for 2009 (one of only two elections the Liberal Democrats lost government since the mid-50's). It's for K4E, which is the game engine I will use for any Japanese election scenarios post-WW2 (until that halcyon day that @admin_270 coughs up more legislative electoral systems for his games other than FPTP and the Australian system - which only do any justice at all to a minority of legislative elections in the world), because it's the only game engine that has the MMP system that's absolute vital to those elections.

11 minutes ago, Fbarbarossa said:

I've seen a lot of posts about a Japan scenario and I was wondering is there has been any progress on one?

Here's my original development thread.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 3:22 PM, Patine said:

Here's my original development thread.

@Fbarbarossa I think I will take back up finishing my half-finished Japan 2009 scenario, actually, when my West Germany 1949, East Germany 1990, and Alberta 1921 and 1935 scenarios (all of which are quite close to done) are finished up and released.