270soft Forum

Ranked-Voting Results!

1st Round:

Social Democrats (Sanders/AOC) - 30%

Libertarian Republicans (Paul/Amash) - 22%

Progressive Democrats (Warren/Newsom) - 22%

American United Moderates (Huntsman/Bloomberg) 9%

Note: rest got 4% or less of the vote. Trump and Cruz got 0% support, which is great. 

2nd Round:

Removed all the zeros and 4% candidates (got 1 vote): 

Libertarian Republicans (Paul/Amash) - 26% 

Progressive Democrats (Warren/Newsom) - 26%

American United Moderates (Huntsman/Bloomberg) 13%

3rd Round: 

AUM are removed:

Libertarian Republicans (Paul/Amash) - 35% 

Progressive Democrats (Warren/Newsom) - 31%

4% vote unaccounted for

4th Round: 

Social Democrats removed!: 

Progressive Democrats (Warren/Newsom) - 55%

Libertarian Republicans (Paul/Amash) - 35% 

10% unaccounted for/invalid ballot

Elizabeth Warren is President of the United States!

Gavin Newsom is VP!

Progressives use science and education to secretely kill the Conservatives on the SC and replace them with clones of AOC that they had made in a lab. Guns are taken away  and no one is allowed to have private property without first having an abortion. All Christians will be dunked in a tank of gays at carnivals until they are tolerant. Separation of Church and State will be made more permanent by only allowing services on the Moon. Federal spending will be be accelerated by removing all the locks on the treasury and mints--take whatever you need. Military spending is now give entirely to undocumented immigrants without asking for anything in return. The police have been defunded. Anyone with slaveholder ancestry must allow anyone with slave ancestry to run their household and expenses for the duration of their lives. Rural people aren't allowed to vote. All statues to Founding Fathers will be given a sex change to honor trans-Americans. All handshakes must be as weak as possible or your taxes will be increased .[Insert other comic nightmares for conservatives.] etc. etc. etc. 

vcczar @Reagan04 @Actinguy @Patine @Conservative Elector 2 @TheMiddlePolitical @WVProgressive @SilentLiberty @pilight @admin_270 @Hestia11 @Herbert Hoover @mlcorcoran @Leuser @upandaway @jvikings1 @Rodja @Edouard @jnewt @Nentomat @Kingthero @Sunnymentoaddict @RFK/JFKfan @Mr.Blood @Zenobiyl @Wiw @MBDemSoc @ThePotatoWalrus @Alxeu @Allyn @Cenzonico @CentristGuy @Ishan @billay @wolves @RI Democrat @lizarraba @lizphairphreak @TheLiberalKitten @MysteryKnight @avatarmushi @servo75

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, wolves said:

Wow. More FASCIST-MARXISTS in power. Who woulda thunk it??

Where? They're both tiny percentages in the United States by popular support, and you'd never them in a coalition because being a Fascist mandates hating Marxism passionately, and vice-versa. But how many Americans REALLY know the definitions and meaning of the terms, "Fascist," and, "Marxist," anymore? They're rarely used appropriately, at all, in the modern U.S. - typically only as socio-political invective, mudslinging, and slander, nowadays. It's quite unfortunate. :(

19 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Progressives use science and education to secretely kill the Conservatives on the SC and replace them with clones of AOC that they had made in a lab. Guns are taken away  and no one is allowed to have private property without first having an abortion. All Christians will be dunked in a tank of gays at carnivals until they are tolerant. Separation of Church and State will be made more permanent by only allowing services on the Moon. Federal spending will be be accelerated by removing all the locks on the treasury and mints--take whatever you need. Military spending is now give entirely to undocumented immigrants without asking for anything in return. The police have been defunded. Anyone with slaveholder ancestry must allow anyone with slave ancestry to run their household and expenses for the duration of their lives. Rural people aren't allowed to vote. All statues to Founding Fathers will be given a sex change to honor trans-Americans. All handshakes must be as weak as possible or your taxes will be increased .

Oh My God! What a Nightmare!

54 minutes ago, Patine said:

Where? They're both tiny percentages in the United States by popular support, and you'd never them in a coalition because being a Fascist mandates hating Marxism passionately, and vice-versa. But how many Americans REALLY know the definitions and meaning of the terms, "Fascist," and, "Marxist," anymore? They're rarely used appropriately, at all, in the modern U.S. - typically only as socio-political invective, mudslinging, and slander, nowadays. It's quite unfortunate. :(

I was making a joke. A lot of Trumpers like to conflate them together, even though its a complete oxymoron.

Handshakes part was honestly the worst tbh. I don't trust anyone who sits during handshakes, doesn't make eye contact, or have a firm grip.

25 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Handshakes part was honestly the worst tbh. I don't trust anyone who sits during handshakes, doesn't make eye contact, or have a firm grip.

Trump sits during handshakes a lot. I’ve seen him do it every once in awhile. Never thought about it before. 

7 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Trump sits during handshakes a lot. I’ve seen him do it every once in awhile. Never thought about it before. 

It's a sign of weakness in my opinion. Either that or a lack of respect. You should always stand for a handshake, or at least lean up from your seat.

10 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

It's a sign of weakness in my opinion. Either that or a lack of respect. You should always stand for a handshake, or at least lean up from your seat.

I mean it is just a handshake

1 hour ago, wolves said:

I mean it is just a handshake

@ThePotatoWalrus seems to prefer surface qualities in politicians based off this and things he's said in the past. Attractiveness, charisma, personality, and handshakes matter more than experience, ideology, or platform. 

2 hours ago, vcczar said:

@ThePotatoWalrus seems to prefer surface qualities in politicians based off this and things he's said in the past. Attractiveness, charisma, personality, and handshakes matter more than experience, ideology, or platform. 

Vapid and superficial people tend to think that way. But you can't expect such people to even remotely come close to being good judges of leaders - or of people in general. And such superficial people are easily blindsided and taken off guard by people they completely underestimate.