270soft Forum

What are Trump's Accomplishments?

1 hour ago, Wiw said:

Well, what's so insane about the last one? It's true! If we can't unite, we have no chance!

18 hours ago, Wiw said:

Invasions right across the board! It's so easy right now!

18 hours ago, Wiw said:

See, this is why the bad guys are winning, we're so divided we're at each other's throats! If we can't get over that hurdle, no wonder the neo-Nazi hordes are steamrolling us!

These are completely out-of-proportion and delusional perspectives. You make it sound like he's a High Fantasy or Space Opera "Dark Lord," - not just an egotistical, vitriolic, vapid, populistic, flip-flopping, and largely incompetent, but dangerous because he hoodwinked a bunch of people to elect him to a position and office he doesn't seem to understand the purpose, role, limits of, has a higher sense of his own achievement and merit than is there, and admires dictators over other elected leaders (with the exception of the former genocidal and petulant U.S. President Andrew Jackson), and is utterly morally bankrupt - but is not the "Dark Lord," or even competent and capable threat to the long-term freedom and prosperity of the world - certainly not at all a Hitler figure, not remotely close. Perspective, please!

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You've said it yourself! The world's most powerful man is the world's most dangerous man! That man with the comedy hair is the man with his finger on the button! (metaphorically speaking, of course)

18 minutes ago, Wiw said:

You've said it yourself! The world's most powerful man is the world's most dangerous man! That man with the comedy hair is the man with his finger on the button! (metaphorically speaking, of course)

I didn't actually he was the most dangerous (and I've often disputed the title, "most powerful man in the world," for the U.S. President as an under-considered vanity, given the U.S. President's often lack of ability to make their personal will manifest and the much smaller percentage of their nation's resources at their own command compared to the Russian and Chinese Presidents, and formerly Soviet leaders, in their own countries - I think the title is somewhat inaccurate and ill-thought-out just to serve Western propaganda and American nationalism). I believe you're blowing him up completely out of proportion into something he is not, and could never be - as horrid as he is.