270soft Forum

Governor and Trump COVID approvals

1 minute ago, Hestia11 said:

I don't think it's appropriate to compare bad with awful. The midwest as a whole failed. At least NE, IA, SD region.

OK, thanks for this - interesting to see how others view this issue.

14 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

I don't think it's appropriate to compare bad with awful. The midwest as a whole failed. At least NE, IA, SD region.

12 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

OK, thanks for this - interesting to see how others view this issue.

Well, I've already mentioned upthread that I was very surprised at Alberta Premier Jason Kenney's much-more-than-expected competence in handling it here (I still won't vote for him next election, but he is quite a surprise at being on the ball there, especially given the typical rhetoric and ideology his partisan crowd tend to espouse).

Thanks it's an interesting post and I'm not sure how it will play out til we see actual results.

Do you have one regarding the economy? I think atleast traditionally tends to be more telling.

5 minutes ago, billay said:

Thanks it's an interesting post and I'm not sure how it will play out til we see actual results.

Do you have one regarding the economy? I think atleast traditionally tends to be more telling.

Traditional tendencies? This is an unprecedented event of immense proportions and incalculable impact, and you're just dismissing it off-hand and declaring the metric of "traditional tendencies," is far more important?