270soft Forum

2024 User Scenario Upload Error Message

I tried to upload my 2024 user scenario for PI and I accidentally uploaded someone else's cause I had saved them both as the same name. I changed the name of mine and when I upload it as a post, I get the error message "Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons." Any help?

@admin_270

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 1:34 PM, dylansh99 said:

I tried to upload my 2024 user scenario for PI and I accidentally uploaded someone else's cause I had saved them both as the same name. I changed the name of mine and when I upload it as a post, I get the error message "Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons." Any help?

What is the premise of this scenario - in terms of what is assumed to have happened, domestically and globally, politically, socially, and economically - in the a bit over four years between now and this postulated 2024 election? I'm asking while you wait for tech support.

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

What is the premise of this scenario - in terms of what is assumed to have happened, domestically and globally, politically, socially, and economically - in the a bit over four years between now and this postulated 2024 election? I'm asking while you wait for tech support.

So basically, it's just a beta and the only main thing that's changed are the candidates, their backgrounds, and the number of electoral college votes that are projected for the 2024 election. I have President Trump as an option, for a scenario if he loses in 2020 and if he decided to run again and I have Joe Biden as President Biden assuming he wins in 2020 and if he decided to run for re-election. If you have any more suggestions, please let me know!

• 5 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, dylansh99 said:

This strikes me as an error with your Anti-Virus or other Security Software, or a facet of your OS or browser that's on by default you may have to dig around to find and turn off or override. These sorts of errors are not, as a rule, the result of the file or the upload service in question.

On 8/9/2020 at 6:26 PM, admin_270 said:

It's behaviour with WordPress. You'll have to go to Media (left side when composing a post) > Add New, and upload from there. Then insert that into the post.

I just did and the files that are within (ex. issue_familiarity.bmp, and the other bmp's) are saying that is has failed to upload.

23 minutes ago, dylansh99 said:

I just did and the files that are within (ex. issue_familiarity.bmp, and the other bmp's) are saying that is has failed to upload.

Are you zipping (compressing) your folder first?

• 2 months later...