Jump to content
270soft Forum

2024 User Scenario Upload Error Message


Recommended Posts

I tried to upload my 2024 user scenario for PI and I accidentally uploaded someone else's cause I had saved them both as the same name. I changed the name of mine and when I upload it as a post, I get the error message "Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons." Any help?

@admin_270

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 1:34 PM, dylansh99 said:

I tried to upload my 2024 user scenario for PI and I accidentally uploaded someone else's cause I had saved them both as the same name. I changed the name of mine and when I upload it as a post, I get the error message "Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons." Any help?

What is the premise of this scenario - in terms of what is assumed to have happened, domestically and globally, politically, socially, and economically - in the a bit over four years between now and this postulated 2024 election? I'm asking while you wait for tech support.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Patine said:

What is the premise of this scenario - in terms of what is assumed to have happened, domestically and globally, politically, socially, and economically - in the a bit over four years between now and this postulated 2024 election? I'm asking while you wait for tech support.

So basically, it's just a beta and the only main thing that's changed are the candidates, their backgrounds, and the number of electoral college votes that are projected for the 2024 election. I have President Trump as an option, for a scenario if he loses in 2020 and if he decided to run again and I have Joe Biden as President Biden assuming he wins in 2020 and if he decided to run for re-election. If you have any more suggestions, please let me know!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, dylansh99 said:

This strikes me as an error with your Anti-Virus or other Security Software, or a facet of your OS or browser that's on by default you may have to dig around to find and turn off or override. These sorts of errors are not, as a rule, the result of the file or the upload service in question.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2020 at 6:26 PM, admin_270 said:

It's behaviour with WordPress. You'll have to go to Media (left side when composing a post) > Add New, and upload from there. Then insert that into the post.

I just did and the files that are within (ex. issue_familiarity.bmp, and the other bmp's) are saying that is has failed to upload.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dylansh99 said:

I just did and the files that are within (ex. issue_familiarity.bmp, and the other bmp's) are saying that is has failed to upload.

Are you zipping (compressing) your folder first?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...