270soft Forum

Biden might actually be legit

I've always been a Never Biden person. And a massive Hater of Center Leftism. But if Biden remains consistent with his current trajectory. He has my (useless) support. And *this* Biden might just win, possibly on a landslide. 

Damn this speech is Good. 

Biden certainly has the opportunity for greatness. This is what tragedy and crisis allows. Trump wanted to be great. He never will be. Yet, through his incompetency and flawed leadership he allows for the next president to be great. Will Biden rise to the occasion in the way that FDR did following Hoover's failed presidency? Who knows. But he has that opportunity. That alone make him the best hope for America, and the reason to go out an vote. If one doesn't vote for Biden (votes 3rd party or stays at home)--especially in a battleground state---you are directly or indirectly supporting the policies, rhetoric, and actions of Donald Trump. You become an indirect ally at best, and an indirect ally of the policy of putting children in cages, threats of military force against US citizens, lack of empathy during a pandemic, anti-science, etc., etc., etc., For those that are liberal or progressive independents that dislike Biden, know that if Trump is reelected, that we are certainly going to see a 7-2 Conservative dominated Supreme Court bench by 2024. There is nothing that AOC, Sanders, or any other ideal progressive could do in 2024 if they are facing a 7-2 SC bench. Nothing. Biden is our last hope, even if we'd prefer someone else to be that last hope.

1 hour ago, Wiw said:

A vote for Trump is a vote for civil war.

Why are you so negative all the time? Every single one of your posts has a "the end is near" vibe

45 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Why are you so negative all the time? Every single one of your posts has a "the end is near" vibe

Because I'm a manic depressive; all the positivity has been sucked out of me these last few months, even years.

1 hour ago, Wiw said:

Because I'm a manic depressive; all the positivity has been sucked out of me these last few months, even years.

Manic depressive? Can you say paranoid psychotic, instead? Manic depressives tend to brood and be glum and gloomy. You're a modern-day Nostradamus or Cassandra.

47 minutes ago, Patine said:

Manic depressive? Can you say paranoid psychotic, instead? Manic depressives tend to brood and be glum and gloomy. You're a modern-day Nostradamus or Cassandra.

Jeez @Patine I've never seen you go off like this lmao

10 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

Patine has his own issues, he’s not qualified to diagnose you.

And apologists for war criminals, funders of terrorists and bloody-handed dictators, and instigators of Unconstitutional police states, such as you so shameless and proudly are, are not qualified to qualified to diagnose me. And, maybe you do not know the difference between a psychotic or psychopath either. The former has distorted, paranoid, and delusional views of the reality of the world due to chemical imbalances in your brains, and the latter works for the Bush Administration in Guantanamo Bay. When you dismiss me as "having my own issues," in a way  to invalidate my viewpoint, be prepared to face the mirror, and to have your own glass house pelted by stones...