270soft Forum

Promoting President/ PM Forever

I plan to promote President Forever and Prime Minister Forever at the Model Parliament I am participating in at the Alberta Legislature this weekend. The 100 University students there are all active politically so its hopefully fertile ground to get more people buying and playing this terrific game!

I think we should all promote these games and the scenarios we have created to friends and aquaintances in our Politcal Science classes and social groups. Its cheap, highly addictive and its great fun to play and create scenarios.

Just some thoughts. What do y'all think? :)

I plan to promote President Forever and Prime Minister Forever at the Model Parliament I am participating in at the Alberta Legislature this weekend.  The 100 University students there are all active politically so its hopefully fertile ground to get more people buying and playing this terrific game!

I think we should all promote these games and the scenarios we have created to friends and aquaintances in our Politcal Science classes and social groups.  Its cheap, highly addictive and its great fun to play and create scenarios.

Just some thoughts.  What do y'all think?  :)

I plan to tell students at the yearly MUN conference in Eugene Oregon this year. As I am fairly high in the organization, they might listen.

Oh man, I haven't played this game in forever. I played it a lot in the beginning of 2004 and over the summer, but didn't have much time to do it after my semester started. I just played it again not too long ago and I had forgotten how good it was.

I'm the creator of the 1860 scenario. Perhaps I should make it harder if you play Lincoln lol. Of course, even when I played him, I could almost never get the required EVs, though maybe I wasn't as much of an expert player then as other people are. haha.