270soft Forum

German Download no Key for activat

7 minutes ago, Marci said:

Hey!

I bought the german version - but did not receive a key or register my e-mail;( where I'll find the key?

This SHOULD be an easily sorted out oversight. At least I HOPE it is. As someone whose owned the game since release 11 years ago, I can't recreate the issue, unfortunately.

@admin_270 had better not have effectively obsoleted the playability and usability of this game without first creating an updating the game engine or adding a set of options and tools to PMI to add MPP election scenario game capacities to the current engine, or at least setting a firm and binding ETA for such an upgrade in the very near future.

1 minute ago, Marci said:

And how do you receive your code?

By email notification. At least I did, years ago. I'm worried Anthony's effectively obsoletely a product without announcement, and while still charging for it, and before putting out an updated version or giving a firm, binding, and soon ETA for one, which would be quite underhanded. But I HOPE I'm just being paranoid, and it's an easily fixed oversight.

12 minutes ago, Patine said:

This SHOULD be an easily sorted out oversight. At least I hope it is. As someone whose owned the game since release 11 years ago, I can't recreate the issue, unfortunately.

@admin_270 better not have effectively obsoleted the playability and usability of this game without first creating an updating game engine or set of options to replace the MPP election scenario game capacities, or at least not setting a firm and binding ETA for such an upgrade in the very near future.

ok but I had never to fill in my e-mail only buy per paypal then download and that was it

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 7:09 AM, Patine said:

@admin_270 had better not have effectively obsoleted the playability and usability of this game without first creating an updating the game engine or adding a set of options and tools to PMI to add MPP election scenario game capacities to the current engine, or at least setting a firm and binding ETA for such an upgrade in the very near future.

in his defense, the game is from 2009 and I haven't heard about it til today. being that no one has brought it up in a while besides recently and that it's from 2009 then you can't really blame him for forgetting about it.

6 minutes ago, tzmb said:

in his defense, the game is from 2009 and I haven't heard about it til today. being that no one has brought it up in a while besides recently and that it's from 2009 then you can't really blame him for forgetting about it.

But it's not like he's selling boxed games with a CD-ROM he needs to store in a warehouse.

2 hours ago, tzmb said:

I still paid for the game 

• 4 months later...