270soft Forum

Meet President Cheney

32 minutes ago, Jinsu Kim said:

That is Gravel's face when he found out Cheney won.:P

Cheney.PNG

You have the official title wrong. You mean Transylvanian Voivode Cheney, Dark Lord of the Sith.

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

You have the official title wrong. You mean Transylvanian Voivode Cheney, Dark Lord of the Sith.

Why, is it because his photo looks kinda sinister? Ah, I get it, the Iraqi War...

Cheney's VP was Rice and Gravel's VP was Sanders.

4 minutes ago, Ishan said:

Imagine Nader being like, "Why did I run?"

I don't think he's shown regret at running, or considered his campaigns in vane - all five of them...

Just now, Patine said:

I don't think he's shown regret at running, or considered his campaigns in vane - all five of them...

But Cheney is Cheney and Gravel is really Left Wing, he supports taking Henry Kissinger to the Hague and Cheney to the Hague for war crimes.

20 minutes ago, Ishan said:

But Cheney is Cheney and Gravel is really Left Wing, he supports taking Henry Kissinger to the Hague and Cheney to the Hague for war crimes.

I know this. But, when election time rolls around, Nader has always proven to be a "Third Party doctrinaire," and has never been known to compromise, or consider such. Haven't you noticed?

6 hours ago, Ishan said:

Imagine Nader being like, "Why did I run?"

6 hours ago, Patine said:

I know this. But, when election time rolls around, Nader has always proven to be a "Third Party doctrinaire," and has never been known to compromise, or consider such. Haven't you noticed?

In fact, Nader said he'd vote Bush over Gore.

"Bush ... If you want the parties to diverge from one another, have Bush win."[52] As to whether he would feel regret if he caused Gore's defeat, Nader replied "I would not—not at all. I'd rather have a provocateur than an anesthetizer in the White House."

However, I think Nader is someone who doesn't like either party, he seems to view them as the same - two similar evils.