270soft Forum

Political Parties Logo Packs (Letter L countries)

@TheNeck @LoggingOut I have a VERY large collection of party logos, but it's not complete, nor coherently organized, and includes a lot of putative political movements that are only arguably political parties, a LOT of historical logo (some going back a LONG time), and many for de facto, but not legally recognized "sovereign nations," and a lot for nations and polities that no longer exist as such, in the stated political form, as well as many that are strictly regional and/or local in many countries, and some of which operate across several countries, as well as European Parliament parties and International Political organizations.

21 hours ago, Patine said:

@TheNeck @LoggingOut I have a VERY large collection of party logos, but it's not complete, nor coherently organized, and includes a lot of putative political movements that are only arguably political parties, a LOT of historical logo (some going back a LONG time), and many for de facto, but not legally recognized "sovereign nations," and a lot for nations and polities that no longer exist as such, in the stated political form, as well as many that are strictly regional and/or local in many countries, and some of which operate across several countries, as well as European Parliament parties and International Political organizations.

How large it is? How many party do you have?

21 minutes ago, TheNeck said:

How large it is? How many party do you have?

Tonnes. It would take a little while to assemble. I wouldn't expect a quick post, but I could see if I could put it together, and in some coherent format.