270soft Forum

Political Parties Logo Packs (Letter A countries)

6 hours ago, LoggingOut said:

This is my logopack with the political parties of the countries with the letter A.

• Afghanistan
  • Aland
  • Albania
  • Algeria
  • Andorra
  • Angola
  • Anguilla
  • Antigua and Barbuda
  • Argentina
  • Armenia
  • Aruba
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Azerbaijan

Political Parties - A.rar 1.19 MB ยท 1 download

Aland and Anguilla, but still no Artsakh. Nagorno-Karabakh's name-change was officially made to Artsakh (or as official as it can be, in it's political circumstances), and it's noted by a number of NGO's to have a higher standard of human rights respect and free-and-fair elections than EITHER Armenia and or Azerbaijan. And, I also you forgot Abkhazia. It too is only de facto independent, but there have been more competitive and meaningful elections in it it's de facto independence period that in Afghanistan or Angola in their whole histories.

14 minutes ago, Patine said:

Aland and Anguilla, but still no Artsakh. Nagorno-Karabakh's name-change was officially made to Artsakh (or as official as it can be, in it's political circumstances), and it's noted by a number of NGO's to have a higher standard of human rights respect and free-and-fair elections than EITHER Armenia and or Azerbaijan. And, I also you forgot Abkhazia. It too is only de facto independent, but there have been more competitive and meaningful elections in it it's de facto independence period that in Afghanistan or Angola in their whole histories.

In the list I've used to get the parties there's no Artsakh.

I'll do it next time.

11 minutes ago, LoggingOut said:

In the list I've used to get the parties there's no Artsakh.

I'll do it next time.

What about Abkhazia. I've found at least 10 party logos (not from some master list, but doing other searching) for political parties that only run in Abkhazia since it's de facto independence in 1991.

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

What about Abkhazia. I've found at least 10 party logos (not from some master list, but doing other searching) for political parties that only run in Abkhazia since it's de facto independence in 1991.

I'll do them next time