270soft Forum

Hello all, I am back!

I promised a 2019 Alberta election scenario I think like last year but right when I was about to release it the official version came out and I forgot to keep up with the forum since then. I've spent time since then learning more about the 2015 engine and putting some old scenarios together. I am committed to following through this time so I hope to give out my email possibly so people can harass me for scenarios. So far I am focusing on scenarios from the 1990's - Ontario 1990, 1995 and Saskatchewan  1995, 1999 I have rough drafts for. The only thing I lack in is making maps, so my scenarios have slightly anachronistic maps with regional divisions based on current ridings. If anyone could help in that department a long with general feedback, it would be much appreciated. With some help I can begin dumping the finished scenarios very quickly. I can send people the Ontario scenario's I have, my Sask scenarios need more work, and I am starting up on Manitoba '88 and '90 soon. Is there a new engine for Canada 2019? I haven't looked into it too much, but adjusting to a newer engine wouldn't be too difficult I imagine. 

ont95.png

47 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Hello all, I am back!

I promised a 2019 Alberta election scenario I think like last year but right when I was about to release it the official version came out and I forgot to keep up with the forum since then. I've spent time since then learning more about the 2015 engine and putting some old scenarios together. I am committed to following through this time so I hope to give out my email possibly so people can harass me for scenarios. So far I am focusing on scenarios from the 1990's - Ontario 1990, 1995 and Saskatchewan  1995, 1999 I have rough drafts for. The only thing I lack in is making maps, so my scenarios have slightly anachronistic maps with regional divisions based on current ridings. If anyone could help in that department a long with general feedback, it would be much appreciated. With some help I can begin dumping the finished scenarios very quickly. I can send people the Ontario scenario's I have, my Sask scenarios need more work, and I am starting up on Manitoba '88 and '90 soon. Is there a new engine for Canada 2019? I haven't looked into it too much, but adjusting to a newer engine wouldn't be too difficult I imagine. 

ont95.png

I currently have an Alberta 1935 scenario in the works (along with a few scenarios from other topics), but progress is slow as I'm quite busy in RL.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of free time over the winter so I am plugging away and whatever election I feel like. I am a little scatterbrained though. I am just shifting over to the the new version of the game right now, and putting on my finishing touches. I will post Ontario 1995 here in the next day or two. 

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, uberdipper said:

Sorry I got sidetracked over the holidays and then started Canada 1945 and 1921, Ontario 1995 is 99% finished so I will have shortly.

I have a very far along in development Canada 1921 scenario made for the PM4E 2008 game.

• 8 months later...