270soft Forum

ELECTION DAY

Hardrightconservative

I'm downloading it now, HRC. It seems to have a totally different focus than P4E, therefore I have no qualms with playing it.

Looks like fun, actually. I've always wanted to try out different levels of government situations.

I used to play it, but it keeps crashing, which bothers me a lot. Furthermore, there's a lot of interface glitches (things like letting you select options that are incompatible, and having the program crash without warning, or the fact that everything's the same ugly grey colour, or the fact that the only graphics are both overused and static, or the fact that the sound effects get annoying after awhile, or...)

Local elections are cool, but, come on, you think there's a market for local election simulators?

I used to play it, but it keeps crashing, which bothers me a lot. Furthermore, there's a lot of interface glitches (things like letting you select options that are incompatible, and having the program crash without warning, or the fact that everything's the same ugly grey colour, or the fact that the only graphics are both overused and static, or the fact that the sound effects get annoying after awhile, or...)

Local elections are cool, but, come on, you think there's a market for local election simulators?

Did you try the new version? It doesn't freeze and runs alot smoother.

I too have played this game. Damn great game, problem is that it's insanely buggy. I'm going to start doing some bug-smashing for the program lead, John Gastil, next month, but this is a damn good, in-depth sim. Problem is, I haven't gotten through a single election without this thing crashing.

Yea, I know how that is. It's fun, but buggy as hell. I've found an odd one where I boost my popularity with an event...and the other character gets boosted. THEN when it came to the debates, I was controling the other character instead of the one I selected, (who happened to be me).

I too have played this game.  Damn great game, problem is that it's insanely buggy.  I'm going to start doing some bug-smashing for the program lead, John Gastil, next month, but this is a damn good, in-depth sim.  Problem is, I haven't gotten through a single election without this thing crashing.

same here if you want to finnish a campaign go to the start do customize options and go to one quick week you'll figure the rest out

the game is very detailed u focus on every aspect of a real political game but as i said it's unorganized (and yes it does crash too much especially on local eletions)

i think p4ever should use your ability to focus on certain demographics and certain issue

another problem is realism during one campaign i lost both california and new york to bush and i won mississippi and virginia

Archived