• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Edouard said:

Bloc Québécois

Leader Yves-François Blanchet 

@Dr. Insano

Happy to see you back mate :) !

Happy to be back man! Glad you can be a part of this. Thankfully Canadian general elections are so much shorter than the US ones so nobody will get burned out like the last one.

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

Maybe you can actually hold Beauce. :P

Hey I know you said that around this time of year you're incredibly busy but I may have a few questions about Canadian politics, I'm familiar with the basics basically everything you can learn from the Prime Minister Infinity games.

Essentially I'm going to try to siphon Tory votes by embracing the conservative movement wholesale in Canada and not try to operate in the mainstream this election like Bernier did.

6 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Essentially I'm going to try to siphon Tory votes by embracing the conservative movement wholesale in Canada and not try to operate in the mainstream this election like Bernier did.

That's probably a good strategy, it does depend on how Andrew Scheer is played though, but knowing you and how well you sell your platform in these you'll do fine. I'm glad to have you involved.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Insano said:

Hey I know you said that around this time of year you're incredibly busy but I may have a few questions about Canadian politics, I'm familiar with the basics basically everything you can learn from the Prime Minister Infinity games.

I could play "political consultant and analyst for the GM (which I assume is more or less you)," but probably not full player.

Just now, Patine said:

I could play "political consultant and analyst for the GM (which I assume is more or less you)," but probably not full player.

That's perfect. I appreciate it alot. 

1 minute ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

@Dr. Insano can I change my role to Tom Mulcair if it's alright? :D

I kinda wanna do a little comeback as him haha.

I would prefer if we keep Singh as Leader,  if you want to play him you would campaign on behalf of the New Democratic Party. This would obviously give him a good position within the party and an obvious successor.

Just now, Dr. Insano said:

I would prefer if we keep Singh as Leader,  if you want to play him you would campaign on behalf of the New Democratic Party. This would obviously give him a good position within the party and an obvious successor.

Alrighty I'll stick with Singh then :)

13 minutes ago, guythatsacentrist said:

Since Bernier got taken can i be May?

I'm guessing you don't want to be Andrew Scheer or Justin Trudeau? I knew nobody wanted to be either main party 😂