270soft Forum

Political Influence Points

Hi All,

Had anyone ever managed to persuade other parties or candidates to give you PIPs without having to promise the earth? I would imagine it shouldn't be so tricky to persuade parties with no seats that you are on decent relations with in post-election negotiations to give some PIPs as they don't need them.

Thanks

33 minutes ago, daons said:

Hi All,

Had anyone ever managed to persuade other parties or candidates to give you PIPs without having to promise the earth? I would imagine it shouldn't be so tricky to persuade parties with no seats that you are on decent relations with in post-election negotiations to give some PIPs as they don't need them.

Thanks

Only when they're on the ropes and about to bow out anyways.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:05 AM, daons said:

Hi All,

Thanks

I believe the AI won't do this unless you give them something in return.