270soft Forum

British General Election - October 2019

Made a United Kingdom 2019 Election scenario, based on Parliament rejecting an election until the first week in November. 

Beta is available below - please give any feedback! And if you can provide any help let me know!

Upcoming updates:

- Continual updates to match actual events 

- Brexit Party and TIG for Change Logos

- Northern Ireland

- Minor parties

- Add candidate names (I have a Spreadsheet with announced PPCs and will be adding them to the scenario)

- More campaign issues

United Kingdom - 2019.zip

Gave it a go as the Lib-Dems. The amount of endorsers made the game super spirally, my momentum was at like +258 in some ridings at one point. I was playing on medium so that may have been part of it. I shifted a lot of policy more to the centre because they had the same as Labour in most issues. Ended up winning 476 seats. I'm definitely going to give it a few more tries but I feel the amount of momentum endorsers give should be reduced a bit. Great work so far!

Swinson.jpg

Swinson476.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, SalisburySyndrome said:

I am updating this now to reflect the December 2019 election.  

I also recommend to change the amount of endorsers as well as how much momentum they give. Are you planning to add NI?

• 2 weeks later...