270soft Forum

Brazilian dictator burning down the Amazon

Wiw

5 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

why dictator just because disaggre with him? ? if democrat win in 2024 i don't call he are dictator just because disaggre

People are really emotional and don't look at the facts. Sorry.

22 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

why dictator just because disaggre with him? ? if democrat win in 2024 i don't call he are dictator just because disaggre

16 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

People are really emotional and don't look at the facts. Sorry.

No, Bolisanaro is not a dictator. Trump is not a dictator. Duerte is not a dictator. Modi is not a dictator. Netanyahu is not a dictator. But they all definitely strike me as men who VERY much would like to be dictators if the political systems they were elected within were more pliable and malleable and less restrictive on their leaders.

8 hours ago, Patine said:

No, Bolisanaro is not a dictator. Trump is not a dictator. Duerte is not a dictator. Modi is not a dictator. Netanyahu is not a dictator. But they all definitely strike me as men who VERY much would like to be dictators if the political systems they were elected within were more pliable and malleable and less restrictive on their leaders.

They all have dictatorial aspirations.The only reason they arent dictators is the democratic system existing in their countries.

11 hours ago, Wiw said:

Dictators, tyrants, power-crazy conspirators, whatever you want to call them, they've sold out our future! The whole lot of them deserve a swift execution!

KILL ALL THOSE WHO DISAGREE!!

11 hours ago, Wiw said:

Dictators, tyrants, power-crazy conspirators, whatever you want to call them, they've sold out our future! The whole lot of them deserve a swift execution!

Such people can't do it on their own. They need sociopathic agents and hatchetmen, lawmakers and judges who abdicate their oaths of duty to their constituents and the concept of law and order, respectively, to let them have their way, a military willing to obey orders to commit atrocities and wage illegal wars for highly dubious casus belli, and police forces willing to suppress the rage of political opponents and protests against said dictators. Single trials and executions of tyrants is not enough. Nuremburg tribunals-like events are needed - and in a LOT of countries in the world today - and not just (though certainly including) China, North Korea, India, Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Cuba, and Venezuela, but also the United States, the United Kingdom, France, and Israel.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Wiw said:

That's what I thought too. Which makes it easier to catch the culprits!

Many rainforests, unlike temperate forests, need annual wildfires to actually properly seed. It's the same in Australia. I guess you didn't look into that simple fact and jumped the gun and screamed, "it the Tyrants again," didn't you?

• Like 1