270soft Forum

New Government Sim

These games are a lot of fun. If it wasn't for the fact that the Australian one takes up so much of my time and I don't know much about American politics, I would be active in one of the others. What I don't understand is why there are so many US ones popping up. We would love to have so many people in the one game. It adds to the realism of it and also ensures that you're not duplicating the work. The point about there being so few people on the board is valid. Why duplicate the work of building these? They require quite a lot of work, when instead you could be adding to the value of one of the other ones.

I think it's great that more people participate in them, but it's stupid just to create your own when others exist.

Anyway, if there's any lefties on the board who are interested, i'm in the Social Democratic Green Party, which is the Government in Terra Politicus, the Australian gov sim.

Ok, we're going to close this thread. If you want to join his site, then join his site. If not, then don't. Don't really see the need for too many comments on the issue.

And for future, if you're here just to post your link, I'm going to lock your thread. I.e. people who just joined and post a link to their site...I'm going to lock those threads.