270soft Forum

I saw some legislative campains, however I COULD be interesting about doing more scenarios regarding my born and citizenship country (France) rather than those i made for my adoption province (Quebec) 😛

If you're interested I would be interested to get a map or I will try to find, create ones

I would be interested about creating the 4 way race France faced in 2017 both first then second turn

Al Jazeera quite well sum up all the events out of it

2 minutes ago, Edouard said:

I saw some legislative campains, however I COULD be interesting about doing more scenarios regarding my born and citizenship country (France) rather than those i made for my adoption province (Quebec) 😛

If you're interested I would be interested to get a map or I will try to find, create ones

I would be interested about creating the 4 way race France faced in 2017 both first then second turn

I find the legislative scenarios in this regard more interesting, myself. :P

45 minutes ago, Edouard said:

I’d like to see it! :) 

On 8/3/2019 at 9:44 PM, Hestia11 said:

I’d like to see it! :) 

Thank you for the answer :) !

I had high ambitions for the electoral map and this is the first beta test so far, I've still a lot of work to do with left and right primaries + cash, issues and momentums but it's going well

First Beta test

campain.PNG.823d79a532daa3105620d6511493a3f4.PNG

308655713_campain1.PNG.1bbcb5974f5f95af255d0b450087f47d.PNG

1057291735_campain3.PNG.6fe6564da398ebf4462fe3eb3723c386.PNG

642966657_campain2.PNG.e8a7c2866b4accd3c7a5391949528fb6.PNG

I was mostly inspired by this :