270soft Forum

2 hours ago, Dr. Insano said:

ūüėā this is dead unfortunately. Sorry I screwed this up guys.¬†

Its really not, we just need the debate and this is one of the busiest times of the year for me, but I want to continue Carly to the White House. I'm finally done come the 31st however. This is just a bad time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Reagan04 said:

Its really not, we just need the debate and this is one of the busiest times of the year for me, but I want to continue Carly to the White House. I'm finally done come the 31st however. This is just a bad time.

I understand we can take a break until everyone is done with finals and stuff

On 5/27/2019 at 10:32 PM, Dr. Insano said:

ūüėā this is dead unfortunately. Sorry I screwed this up guys.¬†

I will be back soon.It is the busiest time of year for me too as high school professor.

3 hours ago, Edouard said:

For me it's now doooonnne

I VALIDATED THE BACHELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR IN LAW!

Congratulations man! I knew you could do it! 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Insano said:

Congratulations man! I knew you could do it! 

Thank youuu ūüėõ¬†!

I'm now among the lawyer team :D  ! 

PS : You can continue the RP untill the end ;) ! Take the time you want but keep!

December 20th Polls

Republican 

Iowa 

Carly Fiorina 46%

Rand Paul 35%

Joe Manchin 15%

New Hampshire 

Carly Fiorina 47%

Rand Paul 40%

Joe Manchin 9%

Ohio 

Carly Fiorina 45%

Rand Paul 38%

Joe Manchin 7%

South Carolina 

Carly Fiorina 48%

Rand Paul 37%

Joe Manchin 8%

Texas

Carly Fiorina 45%

Rand Paul 40%

Joe Manchin 6%

Democratic 

Iowa

Joe Biden 27%

Al Gore 25%

Sherrod Brown 23%

Bernie Sanders 19%

New Hampshire 

Bernie Sanders 26%

Joe Biden 23%

Al Gore 22%

Sherrod Brown 17%

Ohio 

Sherrod Brown 32%

Joe Biden 21%

Al Gore 20%

Bernie Sanders 17%

South Carolina 

Al Gore 26%

Joe Biden 25%

Bernie Sanders 21%

Sherrod Brown 19%

Texas 

Joe Biden 25%

Al Gore 22%

Bernie Sanders 19%

Sherrod Brown 18%

Carly and Frank Fiorina release a Christmas Message video

Hi, I'm Carly Fiorina, and this is my husband Frank. We are blessed to be joined by my daughter Tracy and my two granddaughters Kara and Morgan. In this time of the year, it's important to recall our families and that even in a sometimes bitterly divided campaigning field, we are all trying to make America better. And some of us have vastly different ways to do it. And that's ok. But it's also important not to just let others voice their opinions, but to openly disagree, for example, when the culture launches attacks on our faith, on Christianity and Christmas, it's important that we fight for the family values that have made this nation great. That's one of the big reasons I am running because Family Values runs so deep in our nation and they extend far beyond the traditional issues we associate with them. My family lost a daughter to drug addiction, and we're not alone. Millions of Americans every year experience what it's like to have a loved one feel the grip of addiction. I'm also a Breast Cancer Survivor, someone that understands the terrible nature of a disease like cancer and the havoc that can wreak on a family. That's why I will fight for the Traditional Nuclear Family in every that I can. I'll fight for our values and our faith. And I'll fight for every American. So please remember this Christmas that we are all children of Christ and we can all find unity in his love. We are all Americans and we are all people, let that be what unites us for these blessed days as we head into some of the most hotly contested political events of the cycle. God Bless you, God Bless your families, and God Bless America.

@Dr. Insano I figured this might be a nice event to start getting back into the swing of things.

1 hour ago, Reagan04 said:

Carly and Frank Fiorina release a Christmas Message video

Hi, I'm Carly Fiorina, and this is my husband Frank. We are blessed to be joined by my daughter Tracy and my two granddaughters Kara and Morgan. In this time of the year, it's important to recall our families and that even in a sometimes bitterly divided campaigning field, we are all trying to make America better. And some of us have vastly different ways to do it. And that's ok. But it's also important not to just let others voice their opinions, but to openly disagree, for example, when the culture launches attacks on our faith, on Christianity and Christmas, it's important that we fight for the family values that have made this nation great. That's one of the big reasons I am running because Family Values runs so deep in our nation and they extend far beyond the traditional issues we associate with them. My family lost a daughter to drug addiction, and we're not alone. Millions of Americans every year experience what it's like to have a loved one feel the grip of addiction. I'm also a Breast Cancer Survivor, someone that understands the terrible nature of a disease like cancer and the havoc that can wreak on a family. That's why I will fight for the Traditional Nuclear Family in every that I can. I'll fight for our values and our faith. And I'll fight for every American. So please remember this Christmas that we are all children of Christ and we can all find unity in his love. We are all Americans and we are all people, let that be what unites us for these blessed days as we head into some of the most hotly contested political events of the cycle. God Bless you, God Bless your families, and God Bless America.

@Dr. Insano I figured this might be a nice event to start getting back into the swing of things.

I like it. 

@WVProgressive @Rodja @Edouard @jdm06ltd @Hestia11 @jvikings1 @TheLiberalKitten

Feel free to do a holiday/Christmas event 

Bernie Sanders Holiday Message

Happy holidays everybody!My family is very blessed to spend this holiday season together,joyful and happy but there are many families who are not.What we have to do is to sit down and deeply think about those who are not as happy as we are who are not as fortunate as we are and help them live a better life,a life decent of a human being.What holidays are about for me is coming together and understanding we all share a common humanity.God bless your families,and Happy Holidays.

Justice Kenndedy announces retirement, making 2 potential Supreme Court seats in play.

After a life threatening fall Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement scheduled for January 15th 2016. President Barack Obama looks to appeal to the liberal base by nominating Elizabeth Warren to the Supreme Court. 

@jvikings1 @WVProgressive @Hestia11 @Rodja @Reagan04 @jdm06ltd @Edouard

22 minutes ago, Dr. Insano said:

Justice Kenndedy announces retirement, making 2 potential Supreme Court seats in play.

After a life threatening fall Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement scheduled for January 15th 2016. This puts increased pressure for sent Republicans to vote on Merrick Garland's confirmation, President Barack Obama looks to appeal to the liberal base by appointing Elizabeth Warren to the Supreme Court. 

@jvikings1 @WVProgressive @Hestia11 @Rodja @Reagan04 @jdm06ltd @Edouard

Poor Scalia, put in the box before he's even dead!

(Scalia died on February 13th, 2016, he's still alive in this RP)

Sanders supports Warren SCOTUS appointment,calls her "ally in fight for better America". 

8 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

Poor Scalia, put in the box before he's even dead!

(Scalia died on February 13th, 2016, he's still alive in this RP)

I could've sworn I wrote out an event for him early in the game. If not I'll fix it

5 hours ago, Dr. Insano said:

I could've sworn I wrote out an event for him early in the game. If not I'll fix it

Perhaps you had, my mistake if so.

18 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Perhaps you had, my mistake if so.

I looked through, I didn't. Post is fixed 

Nader releases holiday message

"I want to wish all of you a great holiday season and a Happy New Year." 

Nader on the Supreme Court vacancy

"If I was the President, I'd appointment someone who would be qualified for the job, not a Senator who might make the court even more partisan than it already is." 

(Sorry for the lack of replies friends. I've been occupied. I'll try to post more often from now on, especially since I have a little more free time. :) I hope everyone is well )

Rand Paul Releases Christmas Message:

"Merry Christmas to Kentuckians and every American.  This season, we put aside our political differences in order to celebrate the birth of Christ, the savior of the world.  My family hopes that everyone has safe travels and a happy time of celebration."

Rand Paul Responds to Supreme Court Vacancy:

"The vacancy on the Supreme Court makes this election even more crucial.  We need a candidate who respects the entire Bill of Rights because only that person will be able to adequately vet a potential justice and nominate an Originalist to the highest court in the land.  We cannot mess this up.  The 2nd Amendment, religious freedom, free speech, and separation of powers will be at stake with this appointment.  I will oppose the nomination of any justice who will seek to legislate from the bench.  Once Sen. Warren is nominated by President Obama, I will immediately work with my Conservative allies in order to defeat her nomination.  She is one of the last people we need on the Supreme Court."

Fiorina discusses the Supreme Court at Constitution Forum as the guest of Sen. Ted Cruz in Houston, Texas (1/7)

Cruz: I am so honored today to be able to bring along with me as a guest the next President of the United States. When I heard she was interested in attending the Forum on Small Government and the Constitution I instantly became interested in hosting her in the greatest city on the planet. And after dining with my wife and me, and let me just say when you put the two strongest women I know in a room together it's quite a scene, I am more than elated to once again voice my support for her. She's here to discuss an incredibly important topic for conservatives and Americans, I'd like y'all to give a warm Houston welcome to Carly Fiorina!

Carly: Thank you so much, Senator Cruz, let me just say that it is great to be out here with you all. I have had an incredible experience here in Houston and I'm glad I made it my first stop in my campaigning tour here in Texas I'm taking over the week. When I heard about this event, I was immediately in. Because following the resignation of Justice Kennedy, it's rather clear what's at stake. What we need are new Originalist Judges and Justices on both the Supreme Court and the lower courts because ultimately that's where precedent is set and laws are decided. I am in firm support of the practices and interpretation of the Constitution that defend the values and freedoms that we hold dear. No more liberal activist judges that impose their will on the Constitution and no more writing in or away rights willy-nilly. States like Texas are the battleground for these cases that will make or break our Gun Rights, Religious Freedom, and the Right to Life. That's why I am proud to have the support of one of the biggest guard dogs of freedom, Ted Cruz. But you know what, I'll get right to the heart of it, Senator Cruz, Senator Paul, Senator Lee, they're all great Senators, great conservative legal minds, but I wouldn't put them on the Supreme Court! They're legislators, not jurists. That's why it is so incredibly dangerous for the President to be considering appointing a firebrand partisan like Elizabeth Warren to the court. It is unheard of and I am frankly appalled but not all that shocked that our President would take such a move against the bedrock of the independent judiciary that is this separation of powers. So I say to all of you if you want a principled conservative leader, vote for me, vote for a future in which we have a vanguard of Conservative, Originalist, Textualist, Constitutionalist Judges and Justices defending your rights. That's the kind of future we ought to have and it's the kind of future I will deliver. God Bless you all and God bless Texas!

Fiorina talks Free Trade in Beaumont, Texas (2/7)

It is great to be here in the productive port of Beaumont, one of the most vital points of commerce not just in Texas but in the United States. With nearly 100 million tons of cargo flowing through this very port every year, there is no doubt that the people of Beaumont are dependent on the fruits of Free Trade in and out of the United States. And yet, Big Government politicians like Joe Manchin, Bernie Sanders, and Sherrod Brown favor huge restrictions on job-creating free trade. And even then there are only tentative supporters or those that only pay lip service to the lifeblood of the United States and indeed Beaumont among the rest of the Democratic Party. Only here in the Republican Party, the party of Reagan is there the love for Free Trade economics that would keep Beaumont and Texas booming. That is why I am campaigning so hard on the virtues of Trade deals like NAFTA, because you know what, NAFTA gets an unfair shake with all these politicians looking for votes. So let's get to some straight talk. Deals like NAFTA are what keeps the American economy dynamic and growing. They're what keeps Beaumont booming. I'm fighting for Morning in America and that must include Free Trade. As a former CEO in the Tech Industry, someone that has created over one-hundred thousand jobs and made a business profitable during the toughest of times, I know what it takes to restore hope to workers, middle-class people trying to make a living. I know what it means to provide growth opportunities to thousands of Americans. That's exactly what I'll do as President. If we are committed to leadership and opportunity but most of all hope for a better, freer, economic future, than I ask you to join my campaign as we return to Morning in America! Thank you all and God Bless Texas!

Fiorina addresses Border Patrol agents in San Antonio, Texas (3/7)

First, let me begin by saying I am entirely honored to be addressing the union of the men and women that every day put your lives on the line in defense of our Southern Border. So to honor that committment, I say we ought to elect a President that knows what she's doing on protecting our border, don't you? Because we have had 8 years of a porous border that has absolutely no support system for you. You're doing your best but at the end of the day without support from DHS, you're not prepared and equipped to stem the flow of illegals we see plaguing our border. That's why the central part of any new border legislation must be more technology. I have a plan for comprehensive immigration reform that will bring both sides of the table together. Because the fact is that ICE does not exist to deport 10 million people. It exists to prosecute those illegal aliens that have proven to be non-function members of American society, that is what deportation is for. But you know what, our immigration problem goes much deeper than just ICE and deportation. We need to support immigrant populations as well as our brave men and women defending the border. And here's how we do it. We must increase our border security budget on more technology and training for our existing manpower. We need to implement E-Verify to encourage all immigrants who want to come here to do it legally either through residential immigration or H1 or 2B visas. We need to expand the HB visa programs and we need to ensure that everyone employed here is employed legally. There has been far too much radicalism on both sides. The answer lies in the middle just as it did when President Reagan struck a great compromise on immigration in 1986. The solution lies not in a wall and deportation nor in abolishing ICE and our borders, it lies in comprehensive reform. Reform that must occur and can only occur with a businesswoman at the helm ready to make the tough calls to benefit America. I will be the President that will finally solve the border crisis and restore honor and safety to your lives. God Bless you and God Bless Texas!

Fiorina meets with Pro-Life volunteers in Midland, Texas (4/7)

I want to first thank you all so much for not only volunteering with organizations like the Susan B Anthony List and NRLC but for joining their efforts to elect me President. I am incredibly proud of this coalition. I see all of our pink shirt volunteers from SBA and all of our Blue shirt volunteers from NRLC but no matter which organization you're a member of, I am honored to have your support and I am elated to see you all here. We are united in the belief that not only does life begin at conception, but we subscribe to this radical belief that all human beings deserve equal rights and equal protection under the law. we believe that all innocent humans, no matter how small or how early in their stage of development, do not deserve to ever have their life ended. And it's in places like Midland we'll win this fight, places ready to hear our message. I'll be out there doorknocking with you all this afternoon and I am so glad to make this my final stop of the tour of Texas I've taken this week. We are the coalition that will change America one vote at a time and I am ready to stand as the Pro-Life candidate this nation needs to put us back on that track of finally embracing the most pressing new Civil Rights frontier; equal protection for the unborn. God Bless you and let's get out there and change some minds!

Fiorina talks Religious Freedom at Family Leader event in Bettendorf, Iowa (5/7)

Hello Iowa! It is great to be back and so close to the big event! I figured there would be no way better to come back here than to speak at a Family Leader event. The Family Leader and Bob Vander Plaats have been huge supporters of mine and when we win in February they'll be among the first I thank. Bob and his folks, all of you, understand that the family is the most important unit in American society. That defending society means we must defend the family and the fact is we are not defending the American family as it stands. The Supreme Court regularly overreaches there role and regularly rules against the Family Values that make this nation great. It's the Family Values that most Americans support but don't know are under siege. I am proud to be the Pro-Family candidate, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, and Pro-Opportunity. I recently put out a Christmas message for this past Christmas season in which I made the case for family values. And it's so important to remember that the Holy Family provides for us spiritually just as our earthly family provides for us on earth. Because Family Values are more than just what is often referenced when we have that conversation. It's ending the opioid epidemic and making sure our children get a good education. We need to return the raising of children back to the parents and away from the government. There is so much that must be done to restore the strength of the family but I know that together we can do it. Together we can take back the most important part of our society. President Reagan once said that change in this nation begins at the dinner table and I agree with him entirely. President Reagan inspired a generation to fight for Morning in America, and I stand here imploring that the change we demand start at your dinner table. Start by getting your family involved in our grassroots efforts to change America. It all starts here in Iowa on February 1st. It's time we got new, strong leadership, a leader that cares for and will defend the family. God Bless you all and God Bless Iowa!

Fiorina campaign launches new investments of 3 million into infrastructure and staff for Iowa and New Hampshire final stretch (7/7)

Al Gore releases Final Year message with a single broadcast :

image.png.2fe8b74abd732e4c8d113a4b8cb5af5f.png

About Supreme Court :

I would appoint someone who's defending both climate change and freedoms we, democrats, won for the american people.

January 2nd Polls

Republican 

Iowa 

Carly Fiorina 46%

Rand Paul 40%

Joe Manchin 11%

Massachusetts

Carly Fiorina 44%

Rand Paul 43%

Joe Manchin 7%

Nevada

Carly Fiorina 45%

Rand Paul 38%

Joe Manchin 10%

New Hampshire 

Carly Fiorina 46%

Rand Paul 43%

Joe Manchin 8%

Democratic

Iowa

Al Gore 27%

Joe Biden 22%

Sherrod Brown 22%

Bernie Sanders 20%

Massachusetts 

Bernie Sanders 28%

Al Gore 23%

Joe Biden 20%

Sherrod Brown 19%

Nevada 

Joe Biden 25%

Al Gore 23%

Bernie Sanders 21%

Sherrod Brown 18%

New Hampshire 

Bernie Sanders 26%

Al Gore 24%

Joe Biden 21%

Sherrod Brown 18%

1.Bernie holds first rally in 2016 in Montpellier,VT,calls for "political revolution to give power back to people".

2.Bernie holds grassroots fundraiser in Burlington,VT

3.Bernie campaigns in New Hampton,New Hampshire

4.Bernie campaigns in Porstmouth,New Hampshire

5.Sanders campaign releases TV Ad about Bernie Sanders personal history in IA,MA,NV,NH,CA

Sen.Jeff Merkley endorses Bernie Sanders for President in Des Moines,IA,calls him"true champion of the people".

January 3rd, 2016 Polls

Republican 

Colorado 

Rand Paul 45%

Carly Fiorina 42%

Joe Manchin 8%

Florida 

Carly Fiorina 48%

Rand Paul 39%

Joe Manchin 7%

Maryland 

Carly Fiorina 46%