270soft Forum

Sec Clinton airs an ad the importance on hope and unity

Clinton speaks on paid maternity leave in Des Moins

Clinton opens a campaign office Carson City, Nevada. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/9/2019 at 2:20 AM, Dr. Insano said:

California Senate Race Poll

Chevy Chase (D) 21%

Kamala Harris (D) 17%

Duncan Hunter (R)  16%

Loretta Sanchez (D) 16%

Jim Gray (L)  5%

(I'm back!)

Afficher lâimage source

Al Gore rally in California, ahead of Paris' Climate Change conference

I'm glad Chevy leads in California and I'm glad he's back in campain!

Now let's talk about something serious.

In few days, Paris' climate conference will open, this is the last speech I do here from now, but keep ears open.

I will tell the truth to world leaders, I will tell them that we CAN NOT destroy the whole Southern part of our world by polluting like we currently do.

Republicans fear immigration? Well, because of climate change South-North movements WILL increase in the next decades.

Politicians want to be re-elected or be liked by their constituents? Well, millions of people die from pollution accross the world.

We want to reduce deficits? Well air's pollution causes about billions of dollars which are lost each year. Because pollution has a cost and we have to face it.

I want to live in a planet where my children can go to swim in proper beaches, I want to live in a planet where people from Africa and South America haven't to leave their countries because of climate effect on their agriculture.

I want to live in a planet which will be decorus for next generations.

I want to live in a planet where jobs will serve Green energy, no fracking.

I want to live in a peacefull world, that won't be the case if we destroy it.

Let's face it, we reached a moment, in our history, where humans CAN change the world and their devellopment thanks to our technology and our industries. Innovation is not a mute word, it's a concept, and we have to do everything to make this planet a sain place to live, tomorrow, and untill the end!

Brown attacks Joe Manchin while at a rally in Logan, Logan County, West Virginia, calls him a "21st century Don Chaffin", before launching into a scathng critice of the international Owning Class(1/7)

"Joe Manchin always tries to claim he's for the working man, but he's no more than the twenty first century Don Chaffin. His entire political career is one long attack on labor, and the Working Class, and now that he's running for President, he knows that he can't paint himself as a comrade to the working man, so instead he turns to antiquated nativist ideas, that have been used to divide the Working Class around the world and stop them from realizing that they should unite against the parasitic Owner Class, that produce nothing, and yet hold all of the political power,  and wealth around the globe. You, the workers of the world must all unite and take what's yours by right, it is you who have dug the mines and built the factories, endless miles of road laid, now we stand outcast and starving midst the wonders you've made! All the world that's owned by idle drones is yours and yours alone! You have laid the wide foundations built it skyward stone by stone. It is yours, not to slave in, but to master and to own! They have taken untold millions that they never toiled to earn, but without your brain and muscle not a single wheel can turn.You can break their haughty power, and gain your freedom when you learn who your enemy is. It' not Jews, blacks, whites, or immigrants, that are the cause for your economic struggles, it's your boss. When workers took up arms and fought for their rights at the Battle of Blair Mountain, they knew that when a mining shaft collapses, it doesn't care what your ethnicity is, or what your background is."

Attack Ad:

Anti-African American

Played in LA, San Fransico, and Oakland

Kamala Harris doesn't care about African Americans, 

And Here's why:

Shows Tranucy clip

She made parents go to jail because their kids missed school and some of them had to work.

She put innocent people in jail:

She fought to release fewer prisoners

She refused to investigate police shootings

We can't trust Kamala Harris, she only cares about her donors and rich people

Vote for Loretta Sanchez for senate and I will fight for Criminal Justice reform.

Sec Clinton campaigns in Charleston, West Virginia

"I want to stress something to you guys. Coal is dead. I know that sounds harsh, but the days of cheap coal are long gone. Any idiot- like the fool from New York named Donald Trump- that claims otherwise, obviously knows little about economics. But how can we guide West Virginia into the 21st Century? For the 20th, it powered America, and know America will empower it. I will- with the help of congress- create new trade schools across the mountain state. We will create a rural broadband network, where the rural counties in the south are connected all the way to DC and up to Pittsburgh. We will retrain many of the former coal miners to work for the state in repairing many of the state's highways. It will not be easy, but we can do it."

Sec Clinton opens a campaign office in Charleston,WV

Sec Clinton Campaigns in Charlotte NC

"North Carolina, 8 years ago made history by electing the first black president. SInce then, they have tried to turn back the clock by writing some of the toughest voter ID laws in the nation with the sole intent of preventing people from repeating history. As president, I will enact legislation that will standardize the requirements to vote, so to prevent another North Carolina."

December 1st Polls

Republican 

Iowa

Carly Fiorina 44%

Rand Paul 38%

Joe Manchin 15%

New Hampshire 

Carly Fiorina 43%

Rand Paul 40%

Joe Manchin 8%

South Carolina 

Carly Fiorina 46%

Rand Paul 39%

Joe Manchin 7%

West Virginia 

Carly Fiorina 38%

Rand Paul 30%

Joe Manchin 28%

Democratic 

Iowa

Al Gore 21%

Sherrod Brown 19%

Joe Biden 18%

Bernie Sanders 16%

Hillary Clinton 16%

New Hampshire 

Al Gore 20%

Bernie Sanders 19%

Hillary Clinton 17%

Joe Biden 15%

Sherrod Brown 14%

South Carolina 

Hillary Clinton 20%

Al Gore 19%

Bernie Sanders 17%

Joe Biden 17%

Sherrod Brown 15%

West Virginia 

Al Gore 21%

Sherrod Brown 18%

Joe Biden 17%

Bernie Sanders 17%

Hillary Clinton 15%

@Edouard @jvikings1 @Reagan04 @jdm06ltd @Sunnymentoaddict @Rodja @Hestia11 @WVProgressive 

13 minutes ago, Dr. Insano said:

December 1st Polls

Republican 

Iowa

Carly Fiorina 44%

Rand Paul 38%

Joe Manchin 15%

New Hampshire 

Carly Fiorina 43%

Rand Paul 40%

Joe Manchin 8%

South Carolina 

Carly Fiorina 46%

Rand Paul 39%

Joe Manchin 7%

West Virginia 

Carly Fiorina 38%

Rand Paul 30%

Joe Manchin 28%

Democratic 

Iowa

Al Gore 21%

Sherrod Brown 19%

Joe Biden 18%

Bernie Sanders 16%

Hillary Clinton 16%

New Hampshire 

Al Gore 20%

Bernie Sanders 19%

Hillary Clinton 17%

Joe Biden 15%

Sherrod Brown 14%

South Carolina 

Hillary Clinton 20%

Al Gore 19%

Bernie Sanders 17%

Joe Biden 17%

Sherrod Brown 15%

West Virginia 

Al Gore 21%

Sherrod Brown 18%

Joe Biden 17%

Bernie Sanders 17%

Hillary Clinton 15%

@Edouard @jvikings1 @Reagan04 @jdm06ltd @Sunnymentoaddict @Rodja @Hestia11 @WVProgressive 

In light of recent events, I have been taking a break. Will resume tomorrow and wednesday :)

1 hour ago, Ishan said:

When will the polls for California happen @Dr. Insano

I can post one tomorrow.  I'm going to do an event for Kamala Harris Duncan Hunter and Chevy Chase

The Brown campaign releases a satirical pamphlet advertisement nation wide attacking "Stay at Home Patriots", reminiscent of the anti-conscription pamphlets made by the Industrial Workers of the World from the WWI era. (2/7) Spend $700,000.

To Arms!

Capitalists, Parsons, War Hawk Politicians, Landlords, Newspaper Editors, and other Stay-At Home Patriots.

Your Country Needs

You

In Afghanistan, and Yemen!!

Workers

Follow your Masters

If you wish for a world without war, vote for a committed Anti-Imperialist in Sherrod Brown, for President.

Al Gore arrives at Paris' climate conference :

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Al Gore in Paris climate conference"

Al Gore

Good evening

I want to say this first, to every rulers here at the climate conference.

Global climate change has already had observable effects on the environment. Glaciers have shrunk, ice on rivers and lakes is breaking up earlier, plant and animal ranges have shifted and trees are flowering sooner.

Effects that scientists had predicted in the past would result from global climate change are now occurring: loss of sea ice, accelerated sea level rise and longer, more intense heat waves.

Scientists have high confidence that global temperatures will continue to rise for decades to come, largely due to greenhouse gases produced by human activities. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which includes more than 1,300 scientists from the United States and other countries, forecasts a temperature rise of 2.5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit over the next century.

Let me take a clear example, my country.

Some of the long-term effects of global climate change in the United States themselves will be see as follows :

-Temperatures will continue to rise! 

Because human-induced warming is superimposed on a naturally varying climate, the temperature rise has not been, and will not be, uniform or smooth across the country or over time.

-Frost-free Season (and Growing Season) will Lengthen

The length of the frost-free season (and the corresponding growing season) has been increasing nationally since the 1980s, with the largest increases occurring in the western United States, affecting ecosystems and agriculture. Across the United States, the growing season is projected to continue to lengthen.

In a future in which heat-trapping gas emissions continue to grow, increases of a month or more in the lengths of the frost-free and growing seasons are projected across most of the U.S. by the end of the century, with slightly smaller increases in the northern Great Plains. The largest increases in the frost-free season (more than eight weeks) are projected for the western U.S., particularly in high elevation and coastal areas. The increases will be considerably smaller if heat-trapping gas emissions are reduced.

-Changes in Precipitation Patterns

Average U.S. precipitation has increased since 1900, but some areas have had increases greater than the national average, and some areas have had decreases. More winter and spring precipitation is projected for the northern United States, and less for the Southwest, over this century.

Projections of future climate over the U.S. suggest that the recent trend towards increased heavy precipitation events will continue. This trend is projected to occur even in regions where total precipitation is expected to decrease, such as the Southwest.

-More Droughts and Heat Waves

Droughts in the Southwest and heat waves (periods of abnormally hot weather lasting days to weeks) everywhere are projected to become more intense, and cold waves less intense everywhere.

Summer temperatures are projected to continue rising, and a reduction of soil moisture, which exacerbates heat waves, is projected for much of the western and central U.S. in summer. By the end of this century, what have been once-in-20-year extreme heat days (one-day events) are projected to occur every two or three years over most of the nation.

-Hurricanes Will Become Stronger and More Intense

The intensity, frequency and duration of North Atlantic hurricanes, as well as the frequency of the strongest (Category 4 and 5) hurricanes, have all increased since the early 1980s. The relative contributions of human and natural causes to these increases are still uncertain. Hurricane-associated storm intensity and rainfall rates are projected to increase as the climate continues to warm.

-Sea Level Will Rise 1-4 feet by 2100

Global sea level has risen by about 8 inches since reliable record keeping began in 1880. It is projected to rise another 1 to 4 feet by 2100. This is the result of added water from melting land ice and the expansion of seawater as it warms.

In the next several decades, storm surges and high tides could combine with sea level rise and land subsidence to further increase flooding in many regions. Sea level rise will continue past 2100 because the oceans take a very long time to respond to warmer conditions at the Earth’s surface. Ocean waters will therefore continue to warm and sea level will continue to rise for many centuries at rates equal to or higher than those of the current century.

-Arctic Likely to Become Ice-Free by 2050.

The Arctic Ocean is expected to become essentially ice free in summer before mid-century.

Will you let this planet down? If sea level rises, you will also lose your right to some economic oversea territories and economic sea, I'm talking to you France, you Russia, you Denmark, you Canada, you Australia, you United States. You Baltic states.

If Arctic become Ice-free, this will be the result.

Same for China, what is the interest of the current shared isles with Japan if we lose these?

Africa will be the China of the second part of our century, but climate change will destroy African's agriculture. That's why WE NEED to stop the death of our planet now.

I FIRMLY request an international fund in Research and Developpment to find news technologies, news ways to reduce our carbon emission. In the same time, I request MORE transfers for defavorized countries.

Finally, I tend the hand to China and India, health conditions of those who die of pollution will be a major problem for both countries if we do not act now. And it is still time to save our planet, but we have to watch what is reality, before it's too late.

Kamala Harris attempts to dodge attacks from Sanchez and Chase

" unfortunately we have two candidates on the Democratic side that are attacking me, I think I am the most Progressive candidate for president. Loretta Sanchez and Chevy Chase have absolutely no chance to defeat Duncan Hunter if he makes it to the runoff in November. A vote for Kamala is a vote for a progressive California. You will have a senator who won't back down."

Chevy Chase returns to campaigning with giant rally in Los Angeles

"I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the well wishes after my heart attack. I'll say it again, I don't know how much time I have on this Earth, but I want to make sure that when I die I leave a better world for my children and everyone's children. That means combating climate change, right now Al Gore is in France doing a tremendous job at the Paris climate Accords. This also means that we overturn the disastrous decision of citizens united. That is why I'm committed to only small dollar donations. Look I'm very fortunate to be and the position I am to where I don't have to go to Wall Street and beg for contributions. We need to make it so any citizen will have a equal opportunity to be elected to political office for their ideas not their pocketbook."

Duncan Hunter endorses Fiorina in rally in Newport Beach 

"So right now in the Republican primary we have three candidates left. I think the best candidate to defeat Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden in November is Carly Fiorina, in a lot of ways she was like David and Barbara Boxer was like Goliath and in a deep blue State like California she came Incredibly Close to defeating this political Juggernaut and that's why I am fully supporting her. She will bring the true conservative values to the White House while maintaining a true compassion for the little guy.  I hope when you cast your ballot and the California primary you vote for Carly Fiorina and Duncan Hunter."

2 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

I am really sour on this entire forum. Not ready to return yet. @Dr. Insano

Take your time, as long as you try to avoid the name-calling out of context.

Biden campaigns in Des Moines, Iowa

Biden delivers a speech targeting the economy in Las Vegas, Nevada

Biden fundraises in Los Angeles, California

Biden campaigns on behalf of Kamala Harris in Sacramento, California

Sec Clinton attacks Brown

"Sherrod Brown is fullishly attacking and equating capitalism to imperialism. He is saying the war in Yeman- which he is over playing- is because of capitalism; and not human rights. He says that our involvement in Afghanistan is because of imperialism and not because of 9/11. I was senator of New York during 9/11. I made those votes based off of that day, not if it'll be imperialistic."

Sec Clinton campaigns in Reno Nevada, promoting universal day care. 

Sec Clinton opens an office in Reno.

Loretta Sanchez responds to Kamala Harris's comment

First of all, California is a Democratic state which hasn't voted for any Republicans statewide since 2006, and President Obama won it by 13 points and that shows that Kamala Harris is trying to cheat Californian into thinking that a vote for me is a vote for Duncan Hunter. Also, I won an election that was rated Safe Republican as Bob Dorman was popular but I beat him.

Brown fires back at Clinton while at a rally in Boston, Massachusetts(1/7)

"Now, Hillary Clinton has decided to attack me for my opposition to the Afghanistan war. Let me be clear, I did vote for the war when I was a congressman in 2002, but I now know that war offers a worker naught but devastation and despair. But for the capitalist? Why, for the big businessman war is great for their profit margins! Of course Ms. Clinton is a friend of the capitalist class which necessitates that she deny the inherent class struggle of a capitalist society. Now I wish to give a message to the workingmen of this country. Who are always the ones that the Capitalist class send to fight their wars. As has been said said, the bankers are for bullets, for the fool patriots that enlist at paupers' wages to stop the bullets, while the bankers clip coupons, boost food prices, increase dividends, and pile up millions and billions for themselves. Say, Mr. Workingman, suppose you have sense enough to be as patriotic as the banker, but not a bit more so. When you see the bankers on the firing line with guns in their hands ready to stop bullets as well as start them, then it is time enough for you to be seized with the patriotic itch and have yourself shot into a crazy-quilt for their profit and glory. Don't you take a fit and rush to the front until you see them there. They own the country and if they don't set the example of fighting for it, why should you?"

Brown holds a rally in Sioux City, Iowa, blasting the establishment of both parties. (2/7)

"The establishment of both major parties, represented by Joe Biden, and Hillary Clinton, on the Democratic side, and by Carly Fiorina on the Republican side, both deny the class struggle, and this almost infallibly fixes their status as friends of capital and enemies of labor. They insist that they can serve both; but the fact is obvious that only one can be served and that one at the expense of the other. The only candidate who is actually willing to acknowledge the class struggle, is me, and deny it as may the cunning capitalists who are clear-sighted enough to perceive it, or ignore it as may the torpid workers who are too blind and unthinking to see it, the struggle in which we are engaged today is a class struggle, and as the toiling millions come to see and understand it and rally to the political standard of their class, they will drive all capitalist parties of whatever name into the same party, and the class struggle will then be so clearly revealed that the hosts of labor will find their true place in the conflict and strike the united and decisive blow that will destroy slavery and achieve their full and final emancipation."

Brown releases anti-war pamphlet ad nationwide, spends 800,000. (3/7)

warplant.jpg

On 5/16/2019 at 8:07 AM, WVProgressive said:

Brown fires back at Clinton while at a rally in Boston, Massachusetts(1/7)

"Now, Hillary Clinton has decided to attack me for my opposition to the Afghanistan war. Let me be clear, I did vote for the war when I was a congressman in 2002, but I now know that war offers a worker naught but devastation and despair. But for the capitalist? Why, for the big businessman war is great for their profit margins! Of course Ms. Clinton is a friend of the capitalist class which necessitates that she deny the inherent class struggle of a capitalist society. Now I wish to give a message to the workingmen of this country. Who are always the ones that the Capitalist class send to fight their wars. As has been said said, the bankers are for bullets, for the fool patriots that enlist at paupers' wages to stop the bullets, while the bankers clip coupons, boost food prices, increase dividends, and pile up millions and billions for themselves. Say, Mr. Workingman, suppose you have sense enough to be as patriotic as the banker, but not a bit more so. When you see the bankers on the firing line with guns in their hands ready to stop bullets as well as start them, then it is time enough for you to be seized with the patriotic itch and have yourself shot into a crazy-quilt for their profit and glory. Don't you take a fit and rush to the front until you see them there. They own the country and if they don't set the example of fighting for it, why should you?"

Brown holds a rally in Sioux City, Iowa, blasting the establishment of both parties. (2/7)

"The establishment of both major parties, represented by Joe Biden, and Hillary Clinton, on the Democratic side, and by Carly Fiorina on the Republican side, both deny the class struggle, and this almost infallibly fixes their status as friends of capital and enemies of labor. They insist that they can serve both; but the fact is obvious that only one can be served and that one at the expense of the other. The only candidate who is actually willing to acknowledge the class struggle, is me, and deny it as may the cunning capitalists who are clear-sighted enough to perceive it, or ignore it as may the torpid workers who are too blind and unthinking to see it, the struggle in which we are engaged today is a class struggle, and as the toiling millions come to see and understand it and rally to the political standard of their class, they will drive all capitalist parties of whatever name into the same party, and the class struggle will then be so clearly revealed that the hosts of labor will find their true place in the conflict and strike the united and decisive blow that will destroy slavery and achieve their full and final emancipation."

Brown releases anti-war pamphlet ad nationwide, spends 800,000. (3/7)

warplant.jpg

((off topic where did you find these posters?! Im a huge sucker for old political poster))

Sec Clinton campaigns in Cleveland 

"If elected as president, I will address police violence. I will appoint an AG that will continue the work to investigate the toxic culture that exist in many police departments. I will work with the Senate and the House to create a system of laws that an officer killing an individual that is innocent is a federal crime." SHe said to a room hosted by the local NAACP. "I want a world where all citizens can honestly trust the police. I am not declaring war on the police, but demanding the federal government to step in and reform the men and women that took an oaht to enforce the law."

Sec Clinton campaigns in Ann Arbor

In a room infront of women business leaders, Sec Clinton vowed to "add cracks to the glass ceiling till it breaks forever! I promise to create a cabinet that is just as diverse as the nation as the nation. I want to extend this beyond the executive branch and into the corporate world. I want an America where half of the corporate boards are women. I want to encourage the Department of Education into creating programs to increase diversity within the workplace."

Sec Clinton opens an office Ann Arbor Michigan.

32 minutes ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

((off topic where did you find these posters?! Im a huge sucker for old political poster))

blockintro.jpg

Old IWW political cartoons, you can find them on their website https://www.iww.org/image/tid.

Richard Wolff teams up with Sherrod Brown in Manhattan New York to "Correct the Record" on Marxism at an event in Manhattan, where America's leading Marxian economist officially announces his support for Sherrod Brown. (Free+ 4/7)

Wolff:  Hello to you all, I'm Professor Richard D. Wolff, and my good friend Sherrod Brown has invited me here to clear up some misconceptions about Marxism and Socialism in general.

Brown:  First what I'd like to start with is the idea that all Marxists wants to re-establish the USSR system.

W: No, the USSR, Russia or China have never established what we are suggesting: a kind of enterprise structure at the base in which the collective of workers share a common task in addition to their different positions within the enterprise's technical division of labor. The common task would be to receive and distribute the net revenues of the enterprises, to perform, in short, what boards of directors do now.

B: Thank you for the succinct explanation Professor. Now I think would be a good time to open the floor to questions

A young woman, likely not out of her thirties stands up to ask a question

YW: Professor Wolf, you've talked before about what you call "Market Socialism", we're taught so often in America that Socialism is antithetical to markets, could explain how exactly Socialism, and markets could co-exist?

W: Socialism in the Marxian framework of analysis, refers to how production is organized. It means that the workers whose labor generates a surplus, an excess above what the workers themselves get back out of their output for their own consumption, are also identically the collective of persons who receive and distribute that surplus. Socialism is the negation of exploitation where exploitation is defined as an organization of production in which the people who receive and distribute the surplus are different from those who produce it. Examples of exploitative organizations of production include slavery where masters exploit slaves, feudalism ,where lords exploit serfs, and capitalism, where employers exploit employees. If production were transformed from a capitalist to a socialist form - and exploitation were thereby eliminated from society the way slavery and serfdom were earlier - that would leave open the question of how society would distribute resources among productive enterprises and likewise how society would distribute the outputs of those enterprises. This could be done by markets, state planning, planning by other social institutions, and so on in an endless array of combinations. Markets have co-existed with every other kind of organization of production and the same is true of planning, and have always partly reinforced and partly undermined the organizations of production with which they coexisted. I would expect the same if markets coexisted with socialist organizations of production.

A scruffy looking middle aged man, is the next one to ask a question

MM: When I first voted in 1992, it would've been unthinkable to hear someone critique Capitalism, and still be considered a viable choice for president, and yet here, and hundreds of other people stand, considering voting for an open marxist. Professor Wolf, what changed? Why was there no strong Anti-Capitalist movements until this year?

W: For the last half century it was taboo to question or criticize capitalism in the US; the very few who dared to do so were immediately branded as either crazy, ignorant, or agents of communism. For 50 years the vast majority of Americans heard nothing but endless praise for capitalism and no serious discussion of any alternatives. The result was a capitalism without criticism or many limits, a capitalism that could and did indulge its darkest anti-social tendencies. That is one reason why US capitalism collapsed in 2007 and provoked a crisis that has now spread globally with no end in sight. US capitalists were so shocked by the regulations and taxes on them passed by Roosevelt in the 1930s Great Depression that they have worked since the end of World War II to undo the welfare state type of capitalism Roosevelt created. They have done that by destroying the labor movement. They likewise destroyed all the socialist and communist parties who had worked with the unions to win the welfare state type of capitalism in the 1930s. The twin results have been (1) a neo-liberal capitalism replaced the welfare state especially after the 1970s and (2) that neoliberal capitalism has now crashed the global economy again but this time with no effective labor movement or left wing counterforce as there was in the US in the  1930s. At least until very recently. And that situation poses the gravest possible dangers for the world, and personally I think a lot of the Left-Wing resurgence has to do with my friend Sherrod Brown on this stage with me tonight, I think he's been highly useful as someone who's able to make people realize how Capitalism is exploiting them, and that's why I'm proud to announce my support for Sherrod Brown, for President!

B: Thank you Richard, this election is not just about me, it's about building a movement, A movement of class-conscience workers, who will stand up for their rights, and realize that Labor is entitled to all it creates, and that the boss needs you, you don't need the boss!

Jeremy Corbyn, Leader of the Labour Party of the United Kingdom gives a formal endorsement of Sherrod Brown in a short statement to supporters in Islington North. (Free Event)

"We as Socialists, would do well to stand in solidarity with those working for the emancipation of the working class across the globe. Sherrod Brown is one such person, he has worked tirelessly for the working class of America, and I'm confident that he and I will be fantastic partners, after he wins the presidency, and Labour, wins a majority government in the next election. Thank you, and goodnight!"

-Joe Manchin campaigns in Des Moines-

"I really love how Democrats walk around saying they are pro freedom. In my mind if you earn money you have the freedom to keep it....its not freedom to hold a gun to someones head and demand their hard earned money!" 

-Manchin talks Ethanol and Wind Power in, Ames, Iowa-

"I love how no one else is coming out as pro wind power, or pro ethanol amd that to this day I am the only one who signed the pledge giving the Iowa state government the ability to sue my whitehouse of we dont do what we said we were going to do on ethanol. Sounds to me like the other candidates are just fickle."

-Manchin campaigns in Davenport, Iowa-

"Did you hear the ridiculous shit that came out of Sherrod Browns mouth in New York? It showed a lack of understand on how Marxist communist countries became communist countries. First they take the guns away, then they take control of the healthcare so they get to pick who lives and dies, sound familiar yet? No? Then they start increasing taxes to pay off the massive debt that they accrue by having the military on every street corner for 'population control' and healthcare. Then the people who create jobs decide that taxes are too high, its costing them too much amd they withdraw from the economy entirely and retire on their millions and billions. Then pretty soon the government has to provide more services to fill the void. 

There are no job creators anymore so there will be no jobs, so now the govenment has to provide for everyone. But since there are no jobs they cant collect any taxes, so they pretty soon have to start cutting people off, and making it illegal to travel without permission, you have to wait years to see a doctor, you have to stand in a bread line to get rations. And God forbid you disagree, its already hate speech to disagree with those on the left, imagine when its illegal? What will happen then. Will they stop paying for your healthcare? Will they stop feeding you? Will they stop giving you clothing? These are all questions I pray our country never has to answer. 

Its not too late to make America great, lets take our country back!"

-Manchin goes door to door in council bluffs Iowa, to introduce himself to voters-

-manchin Robocalls Republicans in Reno, Neveda with the following call, in Jim Gibbons Voice:

"To whom it may concern, our country has fallen under attack, but not from terrorism nor another nations marching armies, it has fallen under attack from an evil ideology. The evil thoughts, that the government is better at managing your resources than you are, that they should decide what schools your kids are allowed to go to because they know better, that they should decide which healthcare options are available to you....to me its starting to sound the same as when Hitler took over Germany. Just remember, Freedom is never more than one election away from exctintion. And Joe Manchin will take our country back for us."

-Joe Heck Campaigns in Carson City Neveda- 

"You know, Joe Manchin told me that these evil evil people in the Democratic party, literally sit around all day and discuss how they can get us closer to being under their control. And Joe has been part of those meetings. That is why they are terrified of him becoming the nominee, because he knows how to expose them, and terrified of him becoming president because they will get nothing done. And that is why we should support him. The greatest gift we can give Democrats is Carly Fiorina."

-Manchin Campaign pays for Robocall to Republicans in Pittsburgh, PA-

"This is candidate Joe Manchin for president, and I wanted to tell you that I am the only candidate endorsed by the coal miners union, and that I absolutely support the recent efforts of the Frick and Carnegie organizations to try and fund the reopening of steel mills. This is the first step in bringing our industry back to America. And as president I would offer Tax breaks to anyone who opens a steel factory and employees more thab 100 people. Its all part of taking our country back."

-Manchin buys ad calling democrats communists in Iowa, and Neveda, spends 3 million-

Carly Fiorina releases new ad in Nevada running with Joe Heck soundbite; spends 2 million (1/7)

Clip from Manchin Rally of Joe Heck: "You know, Joe Manchin told me that these evil evil people in the Democratic party, literally sit around all day and discuss how they can get us closer to being under their control. And Joe has been part of those meetings."

Narrator: You've heard it yourself, Joe Manchin has been a tool of the Democratic establishment, even his supporters say so

This picture flashes on screen with the date July 10th, 2015 under it

Narrator: He's voted for Planned Parenthood. Now he says he's against it

This image appears 

Narrator: He talks a big game but when push comes to shove he'll vote for the Obama-Reid agenda, marginalizing the people of Nevada. 

Now this image

Narrator: First he voted for Obamacare and now he's against it? Joe Manchin was in the room when Democrats decided to raise taxes, fund abortion, and monopolize Healthcare. How do we know?

Soundbite of Heck plays: "The Democratic party, literally sit around all day and discuss how they can get us closer to being under their control. And Joe has been part of those meetings."

Gov. Brian Sandoval: We need a fighter for Nevada, not Washington Democrats, someone that can actually win here in the Silver State like I have, not someone to divide the nation. We need Carly Fiorina.

Carly: I'm Carly Fiorina and approve this message

Banner of CARLY 2016: Morning in America appears on screen

10 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Carly Fiorina releases new ad in Nevada running with Joe Heck soundbite; spends 2 million (1/7)

Clip from Manchin Rally of Joe Heck: "You know, Joe Manchin told me that these evil evil people in the Democratic party, literally sit around all day and discuss how they can get us closer to being under their control. And Joe has been part of those meetings."

Narrator: You've heard it yourself, Joe Manchin has been a tool of the Democratic establishment, even his supporters say so

This picture flashes on screen with the date July 10th, 2015 under it

Narrator: He's voted for Planned Parenthood. Now he says he's against it

This image appears 

Narrator: He talks a big game but when push comes to shove he'll vote for the Obama-Reid agenda, marginalizing the people of Nevada. 

Now this image

Narrator: First he voted for Obamacare and now he's against it? Joe Manchin was in the room when Democrats decided to raise taxes, fund abortion, and monopolize Healthcare. How do we know?

Soundbite of Heck plays: "The Democratic party, literally sit around all day and discuss how they can get us closer to being under their control. And Joe has been part of those meetings."

Gov. Brian Sandoval: We need a fighter for Nevada, not Washington Democrats, someone that can actually win here in the Silver State like I have, not someone to divide the nation. We need Carly Fiorina.

Carly: I'm Carly Fiorina and approve this message

Banner of CARLY 2016: Morning in America appears on screen

It was Jim Gibbons. And thanks for playing into my hands