Jump to content
270soft Forum

Recommended Posts

-Joe Heck and Jim Gibbons and Sheldon Adelson rally for Manchin in Reno, Neveda-

SA: Neveda deserves a leader that actually understands money and business and someone that has actually had to lead"

JH: Neveda deserves someone with some actual experience at legislating and making tough executive decisions."

JG: "Neveda deserves Joe Manchin"

SA: "Take our Country back keep the bitches owned by special intrests (Carly and Hillary appear on the video board) out of our white house"

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biden campaigns in Des Moines, Iowa, about immigration

Biden campaigns in Las Vegas, Nevada, about health care

Biden campaigns in Concord, New Hampshire, about electoral reform

Biden campaigns in Dearborn, Michigan, about climate change

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherrod Brown holds rally for Ruben Gallego in Tucson Arizona (1/7)

"I'm here today to announce my endorsement of Ruben Gallego, the only choice, if you want progressive change, and an America for the many, and not the few. Who better to replace a neoconservative war-hawk, than a non-interventionist progressive? Gallego will fight for economic, and social justice, he'll fight for to Arizonan people, and against the Military-Industrial Complex, and the advancement of the Police State."

Brown holds grassroots fundraiser in Sacramento, California. (2/7)

Brown brings his Economic Bill of Rights speech to Albany, New York, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Concord, New Hampshire (5/7)

Brown campaigns on a four hour workday in Des Moines, Iowa (6/7)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jdm06ltd said:

-Joe Heck and Jim Gibbons and Sheldon Adelson rally for Manchin in Reno, Neveda-

SA: Neveda deserves a leader that actually understands money and business and someone that has actually had to lead"

JH: Neveda deserves someone with some actual experience at legislating and making tough executive decisions."

JG: "Neveda deserves Joe Manchin"

SA: "Take our Country back keep the bitches owned by special intrests (Carly and Hillary appear on the video board) out of our white house"

OOC: I assume those three guys from Nevada proceed to get absolutely pilloried, lambasted, excoriated, and torn apart on social media for that ad. It is 2016, after all, and for many politicians, that's political suicide...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jdm06ltd said:

-Joe Heck and Jim Gibbons and Sheldon Adelson rally for Manchin in Reno, Neveda-

SA: Neveda deserves a leader that actually understands money and business and someone that has actually had to lead"

JH: Neveda deserves someone with some actual experience at legislating and making tough executive decisions."

JG: "Neveda deserves Joe Manchin"

SA: "Take our Country back keep the bitches owned by special intrests (Carly and Hillary appear on the video board) out of our white house"

Annnnnd there goes the Manchin campaign. 10% in Iowa is about to go down to like 3% if you don't refute something like that. Not even Trump would have stooped so low. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

Annnnnd there goes the Manchin campaign. 10% in Iowa is about to go down to like 3% if you don't refute something like that. Not even Trump would have stooped so low. 

Nope! Talks like the people. And its a businessman that said it. If Heck or Gibbons said it maybe. But a non politician....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Carly Fiorina drops a bomb on Manchin in Iowa with ad to be run across the state (1/7)

Narrated by Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds (R-IA), starts with slow, negative music

Joe Manchin, is he who he says he is?

Is he a friend of the farmer and a man of character aligned with Iowa values?

He claims to be the only supporter of Ethanol and farmers, but in 2011 he voted in lockstep with the Democratic majority to repeal the Volumetric Ethanol Excise Tax Credit, a vote to drain 5 billion dollars from the Iowan economy. To kill thousands of Iowa jobs.

And is he a man of principle and Iowa values? 

Well just listen to how he refers to people he disagrees with

Clips of Manchin saying "lefty f*****ers" and his ad calling Hillary and Carly "b****es"

Joe Manchin, a Washington Democrat voting against Iowa farmers with a potty mouth to boot. Are these the values we want to teach our children?

Music changes to positive tone

Carly Fiorina is not a politician, she's a businesswoman that wants to restore Iowa values and Iowa jobs. She's a leader that will sit down and work across the aisle to get things done. 

That's why I, the Family Leader, Americans for Tax Reform, the National Right to Life Committee, and many more conservative organizations endorse Carly Fiorina for President. 

We can't allow Joe Manchin, someone with no regard for both the farmer or setting a good example for the farmer's child, into the White House.

The future of our state and the values of our nation depend on it.

Cuts to a clip of Carly

Carly: I'm Carly Fiorina and I approve this message because it's time to leave behind divisiveness and politics as usual to make it Morning in America again.

@Herbert Hoover OOC: That oughta do it

Link to post
Share on other sites

-former Governor Dick Thornberg endorses Joe Manchin in Chester County PA-

"Joe Manchin has the experience we actually need in Washington, I was a governor myself and governing is hard. You whats even harder, wading through the bs on both sides of the aisle when you run for office. Thats really hard. But I have faith that Joe Manchin can handle it. Join me in taking our country back." 

(Free event)

-Manchin campaigns in Carson City Neveda-

"That Sheldon Adelson, a little vulgar for my taste but he does make an excellent point. Most of Hillarys money comes from corporations, superpacs, and the Ayatohla, and 100% of Carlys has been from special interests that is why I say the race is rigged I have so many more donors than her on both sides of the aisle but they are all people not corporations and not superpacs. We need leaders that work for people not elitists, lets take our County Back"

6/7

-Frm Congressman Ensign Endorses Joe Manchin in Reno talks education- (Free Event).

7/7 Joe Manchin campaigns in Little Lubbock Texas-

"For those of you that dont know me, I am Joe Manchin, and I support our farmers and our agriculture and no one else in the race is discussing this important topic, so I am here to say, lets elect a servant leader, and take our country back!"

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Carly Fiorina drops a bomb on Manchin in Iowa with ad to be run across the state (1/7)

Narrated by Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds (R-IA), starts with slow, negative music

Joe Manchin, is he who he says he is?

Is he a friend of the farmer and a man of character aligned with Iowa values?

He claims to be the only supporter of Ethanol and farmers, but in 2011 he voted in lockstep with the Democratic majority to repeal the Volumetric Ethanol Excise Tax Credit, a vote to drain 5 billion dollars from the Iowan economy. To kill thousands of Iowa jobs.

And is he a man of principle and Iowa values? 

Well just listen to how he refers to people he disagrees with

Clips of Manchin saying "lefty f*****ers" and his ad calling Hillary and Carly "b****es"

Joe Manchin, a Washington Democrat voting against Iowa farmers with a potty mouth to boot. Are these the values we want to teach our children?

Music changes to positive tone

Carly Fiorina is not a politician, she's a businesswoman that wants to restore Iowa values and Iowa jobs. She's a leader that will sit down and work across the aisle to get things done. 

That's why I, the Family Leader, Americans for Tax Reform, the National Right to Life Committee, and many more conservative organizations endorse Carly Fiorina for President. 

We can't allow Joe Manchin, someone with no regard for both the farmer or setting a good example for the farmer's child, into the White House.

The future of our state and the values of our nation depend on it.

Cuts to a clip of Carly

Carly: I'm Carly Fiorina and I approve this message because it's time to leave behind divisiveness and politics as usual to make it Morning in America again.

@Herbert Hoover OOC: That oughta do it

Bought and paid for by the corrupt political elite!

Link to post
Share on other sites

-Manchin releases ad countering Carly Fiorinas lies run in Iowa spend 5 million-

-Joe Manchin appears in front of a farm-

"Recently, my opponent has released an ad lying about my record in the senate, I have always supported farms and agriculture. Why dont you go ask Carly Fiorina why she to this day still will not sign an ethanol pledge? Why dont we ask her her record on ethanol and agriculture? Oh, that's right, not only does she not have a record or policy on farms, she also has no tangible political expirience, and that is what makes her dangerous for farms and for Iowa. Why dont we ask Carly fiorina how many special interest groups and corporations she accepted checks from? 90% of my donations are from individuals and less than $250.  Why dont we ask Carly Fiorina if lying is a part of Iowa values since she has the nerve to attack me on values? I am sure Iowans appreciate the honesty and integrity from my campaign, which is why from now on, I will personally appear in all my ads and refute the lies and the fake news, myself and you will hear it from me not my endorsers in my TV ads. I am Joe Manchin, and you'd better believe I approve this ad, now lets take our country back."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chevy Chase hits Joe Manchin in rally in San Diego

"You know I have my disagreements with both Hillary Clinton and Carly fiorina but the attacks that this lowlife are launching just simply disgust me, I'm urging every American what are you be Democrat Republican or independent to not support a gross and outlandish candidate like Joe Manchin. This man has brought the campaign to a low point, his ad shocked me so much I nearly had another damn heart attack"

*crowd laughs*

"Seriously though, I may disagree with them on a number of issues but I must say both women are an inspiration to young women across this country and I encourage every young woman to shoot for the stars, run for office. Let's prove disgusting animals like Donald Trump and Joe "oil money" Manchin  that they belong and the garbage heap of history"

Link to post
Share on other sites

@jvikings1 I hope you return soon but I understand especially considering finals are usually this week. The Republican primary is getting very... Interesting 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ooc: I hope no one takes anything I am saying seriously. I have 4 jobs irl amd I use this RP and my Star Trek RP to blow off steam. I legit love RPing with all you guys but I dont like to run my campaigns on here like I really would IRL, because it makes me feel like I am at work. Its all meant to be therapeutic for me so I hope no one takes anything personally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

ooc: I hope no one takes anything I am saying seriously. I have 4 jobs irl amd I use this RP and my Star Trek RP to blow off steam. I legit love RPing with all you guys but I dont like to run my campaigns on here like I really would IRL, because it makes me feel like I am at work. Its all meant to be therapeutic for me so I hope no one takes anything personally.

Ooc: don't worry we don't take anything you say seriously you spice up the roleplay and I think the majority of us appreciate that

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr. Insano said:

Ooc: don't worry we don't take anything you say seriously you spice up the roleplay and I think the majority of us appreciate that

100% I quite enjoy all the scandals and polling boosts you deliver!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dr. Insano said:

@jvikings1 I hope you return soon but I understand especially considering finals are usually this week. The Republican primary is getting very... Interesting 

I’m hoping to continue posting here after this week (you are correct about Finals).  I do have a job that aim starting on Sunday in Virginia that’ll take up most of my time during the day.  However, evenings are free, so I’d probably be able to post most nights.

Link to post
Share on other sites

California Senate Race Poll

Chevy Chase (D) 21%

Kamala Harris (D) 17%

Duncan Hunter (R)  16%

Loretta Sanchez (D) 16%

Jim Gray (L)  5%

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ishan said:

Loretta Sanchez Attack Ad:
"Corrupt"

We can't trust Duncan Hunter

He used campaign funds for his own interests

Don't vote for Duncan Hunter and vote for Loretta Sanchez.

OOC: A complaint which wasn't filed until April 2016 and picked up until March 2017.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...